Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lannion-Servel airport (France) / ICAO LFRO/ IATA LAI
Lannion-Servel airport (France) is located close to Lannion, Servel at 1 mile↑, Lannion at 1 mile↑, Pleumeur-Bodou at 2 mile↑, Saint-Quay-Perros at 2 mile↑, Louannec at 4 mile↑, Ploubezre at 4 mile↑, Trégastel at 4 mile↑, Rospez at 4 mile↑, Trébeurden at 4 mile↑, Perros-Guirec at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 88 m = 289 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1700 m = 5577 ft
aerial view of Lannion-Servel
METAR for Lannion-Servel airport - LFRO
LFRO 251230Z AUTO 30007KT 280V340 4700 BR BKN006 OVC012 17/17 Q1011
Decoded METAR for Lannion-Servel Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFRO on Sunday 25th of July 2021 at 12:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 4 hours and 47 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : broken at 600 ft = 180 m. overcast at 1200 ft = 370 m.
TAF for Lannion-Servel airport - LFRO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Landivisiau airport (LFRJ) at 56 km↑
VAC for Lannion-Servel Airport - LFRO
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Lannion-Servel Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Tuesday 20th of April 2021 at 08:13 to Saturday 31st of July 2021 at 16:00
Q) LFRR/QOBCE/IV/M /A /000/999/4845N00328W005
A) LFRO B) 2104200813 C) 2107311600
E) OBST: FOLDABLE CRANE OVER LANNION : RDL 091DEG/01NM LFRO ARP
PSN : 484514.76N0032648.48W
HEIGHT : 89FT AGL
ELEV : 348FT AMSL
LIGHTING : DAY.
CREATED: 20 Apr 2021 08:14:00
nearest airports to Lannion-Servel
- for Morlaix-Ploujean airport (LFRU) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St-Brieuc-Armor airport (LFRT) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Landivisiau airport (LFRJ) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brest-Guipavas airport (LFRB) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guiscriff-Scaer airport (LFES) at 49 mile↑
- for Pontivy airport (LFED) at 54 mile↑
- for Lanveoc-Poulmic airport (LFRL) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guernsey airport (EGJB) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)