Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Piacenza S Damiano airport (Piacenza Italy) / ICAO LIMS
Piacenza S Damiano airport (Italy) is located close to Piacenza, Celleri at 2 mile↑, Vigolzone at 3 mile↑, San Giorgio Piacentino at 3 mile↑, Carpaneto Piacentino at 3 mile↑, Podenzano at 4 mile↑, Ponte dellOlio at 5 mile↑, Gropparello at 5 mile↑, Rivergaro at 6 mile↑, Pontenure at 7 mile↑, Cadeo at 7 mile↑, Mucinasso at 7 mile↑, Lugagnano Val dArda at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 139 m = 456 ft
- runway 12/30 : 2996 m = 9829 ft
aerial view of Piacenza S Damiano
METAR for Piacenza S Damiano airport - LIMS
LIMS 251755Z 08005KT 9999 SCT035 28/21 Q1011 RMK SCT VIS MIN 9999 WIND THR30 08005KT BLU
Decoded METAR for Piacenza S Damiano Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIMS on Saturday, June 25, 2022 at 17:55 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 59 hours and -2842 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 80°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m.
Remarks : scattered clouds VIS MIN visibility more than 10 km WIND THR30 08005KT BLU
TAF for Piacenza S Damiano airport - LIMS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Parma airport (LIMP) at 46 km↑
nearest airports to Piacenza S Damiano
- for Cremona Migliaro airport (LILR) at 22 mile↑
- for Parma airport (LIMP) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Voghera Rivanazzano airport (LILH) at 35 mile↑
- for Milano Linate airport (LIML) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghedi airport (LIPL) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brescia Montechiari airport (LIPO) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Novi Ligure airport (LIMR) at 47 mile↑
- for Reggio Emilia airport (LIDE) at 48 mile↑
- for Milano Bresso airport (LIMB) at 50 mile↑
- for Bergamo airport (LIME) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alessandria airport (LILA) at 54 mile↑
- for Genova Sestri airport (LIMJ) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Valbrembo airport (LILV) at 56 mile↑
- for Carpi Budrione airport (LIDU) at 56 mile↑
- for Modena Marzaglia airport (LIPM) at 57 mile↑
- for Sarzana Luni airport (LIQW) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Casale Monferrato airport (LILM) at 63 mile↑
- for Alzate Brianza airport (LILB) at 65 mile↑
- for Verona Villafranca airport (LIPX) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cameri airport (LIMN) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)