Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ferrara S Luca airport (Italy) / OACI LIPF
Ferrara S Luca is located close to Ferrara, Ferrara at 1 mile↑, Ferrare at 1 mile↑, Gaibanella-Sant'Edigio at 4 mile↑, La Pavonara at 5 mile↑, Vigarano Mainarda at 6 mile↑, Poggio Renatico at 7 mile↑, Occhiobello at 7 mile↑, Mirabello at 7 mile↑, Malalbergo at 8 mile↑, Voghiera at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 6 m = 20 ft
aerial view of Ferrara S Luca
METAR for Ferrara S Luca airport - LIPF
LIPF 141755Z 09004KT CAVOK 25/16 Q1016 RMK SKC VIS MIN 9999
Decoded METAR for Ferrara S Luca Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIPF on Monday 14th of June 2021 at 17:55 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 20 hours and 37 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 57% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 90°.
Remarks : sky clear VIS MIN visibility more than 10 km
TAF for Ferrara S Luca airport - LIPF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bologna airport (LIPE) at 40 km↑
NOTAM for Ferrara S Luca Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Tuesday 15th of June 2021 at 07:21 to Friday 30th of July 2021 at 21:59
A) LIPF B) 2106150721 C) 2107302159 EST
E) TESTO ITALIANO:
AEROPORTO APERTO A TUTTO IL TRAFFICO E SOGGETTO ALLE LIMITAZIONI E
RESTRIZIONI CONTENUTE NELLO SPECIFICO DECRETO MINISTERIALE E NEL
NOTAM DI RIFERIMENTO IN VIGORE.
AERODROME OPEN TO ALL TFC AND SUBJ LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
CONTAINED IN THE SPECIFIC MINISTERIAL DECREE AND IN THE REFERENCE
NOTAM IN FORCE.
REF AIP AD 2 LIPF 1-1
CREATED: 15 Jun 2021 07:21:00
nearest airports to Ferrara S Luca
- for Prati Vecchi Di Aguscello airport (LIDV) at 3 mile↑
- for Bologna airport (LIPE) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Legnano airport (LIDL) at 27 mile↑
- for Lugo Di Romagna airport (LIDG) at 31 mile↑
- for Cà Negra airport (LIDC) at 32 mile↑
- for Carpi Budrione airport (LIDU) at 36 mile↑
- for Modena Marzaglia airport (LIPM) at 42 mile↑
- for Padova airport (LIPU) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)