Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ferrara S Luca airport (Italy) / ICAO LIPF
Ferrara S Luca airport (Italy) is located close to Ferrara, Ferrara (Ferrare) at 1 mile↑, Ferrare at 1 mile↑, Gaibanella-Sant'Edigio at 4 mile↑, La Pavonara at 5 mile↑, Vigarano Mainarda at 6 mile↑, Poggio Renatico at 7 mile↑, Occhiobello at 7 mile↑, Mirabello at 7 mile↑, Malalbergo at 8 mile↑, Voghiera at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 6 m = 20 ft
aerial view of Ferrara S Luca
METAR for Ferrara S Luca airport - LIPF
LIPF 221455Z 35003KT 5000 BR OVC012 11/10 Q1012 RMK OVC VIS MIN 5000
Decoded METAR for Ferrara S Luca Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIPF on Monday 22nd of November 2021 at 14:55 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 267 hours and -15801 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 350°.
Clouds : overcast at 1200 ft = 370 m.
Remarks : overcast VIS MIN 5000
TAF for Ferrara S Luca airport - LIPF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bologna airport (LIPE) at 40 km↑
nearest airports to Ferrara S Luca
- for Prati Vecchi Di Aguscello airport (LIDV) at 3 mile↑
- for Bologna airport (LIPE) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Legnano airport (LIDL) at 27 mile↑
- for Lugo Di Romagna airport (LIDG) at 31 mile↑
- for Cà Negra airport (LIDC) at 32 mile↑
- for Carpi Budrione airport (LIDU) at 36 mile↑
- for Modena Marzaglia airport (LIPM) at 42 mile↑
- for Padova airport (LIPU) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)