Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Karloy Vary airport near Karlovy Vary Czechia / ICAO LKKV IATA KLV
Karloy Vary airport is located near Karlovy Vary, Olšová Vrata in 0 mi↑, Kolová in 1 mi↑, Hůrky in 1 mi↑, Karlovy Vary in 3 mi↑, Dalovice in 3 mi↑, Cihelny in 4 mi↑, Sadov in 4 mi↑, Bošířany in 6 mi↑, Horni Slavkov in 7 mi↑, Bochov in 7 mi↑, Ostrov in 7 mi↑, Loket in 7 mi↑,
Hotels near Karloy Vary airport in Karlovy Vary (Czechia)
aerial view of Karloy Vary airport
Rank of airports in Czechia
Elevation : 606 m = 1988 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2150 m = 7054 ft
- runway 12/30 : 800 m = 2625 ft
Aviation weather for Karloy Vary airport LKKV/KLV
METAR for Karloy Vary airport LKKV/KLV
LKKV 062200Z VRB02KT 6000 NSC M09/M11 Q1037
Decoded METAR for Karloy Vary airport LKKV/KLV
METAR issued by LKKV on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 60 hours and -2871 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mi.
Temperature is -9 °C = 16 °F and dew point is -11 °C = 12 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1037 mb = 30.62 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Karloy Vary airport LKKV/KLV
LKKV 061700Z 0618/0718 09007KT CAVOK TEMPO 0703/0709 3000 BR SCT005
Decoded TAF for Karloy Vary airport LKKV/KLV
TAF issued by LKKV on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 17:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 17 hours and 9 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday, February 6, 2023 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday, February 7, 2023 à 18:00 heure UTC
0618/0718 09007KT CAVOK
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 90°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
temporarily from Monday, February 6, 2023 à 03:00 heure TU to Tuesday, February 7, 2023 à 09:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0703/0709 3000 BR SCT005
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mi.
scattered clouds at 500 ft = 150 m
Around Karloy Vary airport in Karlovy Vary (Czechia)
nearest airports to Karloy Vary airport in Karlovy Vary (Czechia)
- for Touzim airport (LKTO) in 8 mi↑
- for Marianske Lazne airport (LKMR) in 21 mi↑
- for Krizenec airport (LKKC) in 24 mi↑
- for Cheb airport (LKCB) in 24 mi↑
- for Å½atec-Macerka airport (LKZD) in 28 mi↑
- for Erpruzice airport (LKER) in 28 mi↑
- for Plasy airport (LKPS) in 28 mi↑
- for Tachov airport (LKTD) in 29 mi↑
- for Chomutov airport (LKCH) in 31 mi↑
- for Auerbach airport (EDOA) in 31 mi↑
- for Grossrueckerswalde airport (EDAG) in 32 mi↑
- for Rakovnik airport (LKRK) in 35 mi↑
- for Chemnitz Jahnsdorf airport (EDCJ) in 38 mi↑
- for Rana airport (LKRA) in 39 mi↑
- for Line airport (LKLN) in 40 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Zwickau airport (EDBI) in 40 mi↑
- for Most airport (LKMO) in 41 mi↑
- for Letkov airport (LKPL) in 41 mi↑
- for Rokycany airport (LKRY) in 43 mi↑
- for Stankov airport (LKSA) in 44 mi↑