Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Zell am See airport (Austria) / ICAO LOWZ
Zell am See airport (Austria) is located close to Zell Am See, Bruck an der Grossglocknerstrasse at 2 mile↑, Kaprun at 2 mile↑, Schmitten at 2 mile↑, Zell am See at 3 mile↑, Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße at 3 mile↑, Piesendorf at 4 mile↑, Politischer Bezirk Zell am See at 4 mile↑, Maishofen at 5 mile↑, Viehhofen at 6 mile↑, Niedernsill at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 753 m = 2470 ft
- runway 08/26 : 660 m = 2165 ft
- runway 7/25 : 355 m = 1165 ft
aerial view of Zell am See
METAR for Zell am See airport - LOWZ
LOWZ 180900Z AUTO 20003KT 9999 BKN008 04/03
Decoded METAR for Zell am See Airport (Austria)
METAR issued by LOWZ on Monday 18th of November 2019 at 09:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 675 days and 16212 hours and -971953 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 200°.
Clouds : broken at 800 ft = 240 m.
TAF for Zell am See airport - LOWZ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Salzburg airport (LOWS) at 58 km↑
nearest airports to Zell am See
- for St Johann airport (LOIJ) at 22 mile↑
- for Lienz Nikolsdorf airport (LOKL) at 34 mile↑
- for Salzburg airport (LOWS) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kufstein Langkampfen airport (LOIK) at 36 mile↑
- for GrabenstÃ¤tt Airfield airport (EDJG) at 40 mile↑
- for Mauterndorf airport (LOSM) at 44 mile↑
- for Dobbiaco - Toblach airport (LIVD) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bad Endorf/Jolling airport (EDPC) at 50 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)