Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Saanen airport (Switzerland) / OACI LSGK
Saanen is located close to Saanen, Saanen at 0 mile, Amt Saanen at 2 mile, Gstaad at 2 mile, Schönried at 2 mile, Rougemont at 2 mile, Grund at 3 mile, Saanenmöser at 3 mile, Ciernes-Picat at 4 mile, Feutersoey at 5 mile, Chateau-dOex at 6 mile,
METAR for Saanen airport - LSGK
No METAR for Saanen airport, but aviation weather is available at for Sion airport (LSGS) at 30 km↑
TAF for Saanen airport - LSGK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sion airport (LSGS) at 30 km↑
NOTAM for Saanen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Tuesday 4th of May 2021 at 06:00 to Thursday 6th of May 2021 at 18:00
A) LSGK B) 2105040600 C) 2105061800
E) RWY 08/26 CLSD DUE TO WIP. HEL OPS NOT AFFECTED.
CTN DRG APCH AND DEP.
CREATED: 29 Mar 2021 08:35:00
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Saturday 27th of March 2021 at 07:04 to Monday 14th of June 2021 at 23:59
A) LSGK B) 2103270704 C) 2106132359 EST
E) CABLE 2.0KM 351DEG GEO ARP LSGK, MARKED, LGTD, LEN 755M,
463011N0071457E, 80.0M / 262.5FT AGL, 1430.0M / 4691.7FT AMSL.
CREATED: 27 Mar 2021 07:04:00
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Friday 5th of March 2021 at 06:58 to Monday 30th of May 2022 at 23:59
A) LSGK B) 2103050658 C) 2205292359 EST
E) CRANE 1.6KM 073DEG GEO ARP LSGK, MARKED, LGTD, 462926N0071605E,
23.0M / 75.5FT AGL, 1070.0M / 3510.5FT AMSL.
CREATED: 05 Mar 2021 06:58:00
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Saturday 27th of February 2021 at 05:15 to Friday 30th of July 2021 at 23:59
A) LSGK B) 2102270515 C) 2107292359 EST
E) CRANE 3.1KM 069DEG GEO ARP LSGK, MARKED, LGTD, 462948N0071710E,
26.2M / 86.0FT AGL, 1220.6M / 4004.4FT AMSL.
CREATED: 27 Feb 2021 05:15:00
nearest airports to Saanen
- for Zweisimmen airport (LSTZ) at 8 mile↑
- for St Stephan airport (LSTS) at 8 mile↑
- for Gruyeres airport (LSGT) at 10 mile↑
- for Sion airport (LSGS) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bex airport (LSGB) at 20 mile↑
- for Ecuvillens airport (LSGE) at 20 mile↑
- for Reichenbach airport (LSGR) at 22 mile↑
- for Thun airport (LSZW) at 25 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)