Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gruyeres airport (Switzerland) / OACI LSGT
Gruyeres is located close to Broc at 1 mile, Gruyeres at 1 mile, La Tour-de-Treme at 2 mile, Enney at 2 mile, Estavannens-Dessus at 2 mile, Bas-Intyamon at 2 mile, Estavannens-Dessous at 2 mile, Bulle at 3 mile, Villarvolard at 4 mile, Echarlens at 4 mile,
METAR for Gruyeres airport - LSGT
No METAR for Gruyeres airport, but aviation weather is available at for Payerne airport (LSMP) at 31 km↑
TAF for Gruyeres airport - LSGT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sion airport (LSGS) at 45 km↑
NOTAM for Gruyeres Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Tuesday 20th of April 2021 at 06:00 to Sunday 1st of August 2021 at 22:00
A) LSGT B) 2104200600 C) 2107312200
E) RWY 17/35 CL TEMPO MOVED 6M TO THE EAST. RWY WID TEMPO REDUCED
TO 18M DUE TO WIP. RWY EDGES INDICATED WITH WHITE MARKERS.
CREATED: 19 Apr 2021 16:33:00
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Wednesday 14th of April 2021 at 05:07 to Sunday 20th of June 2021 at 23:59
A) LSGT B) 2104140507 C) 2106192359 EST
E) MOBILE CRANE 0.4KM 295DEG GEO ARP LSGT, MARKED, 463544N0070524E,
18.0M / 59.1FT AGL, 708.6M / 2324.9FT AMSL.
CREATED: 14 Apr 2021 05:07:00
nearest airports to Gruyeres
- for Saanen airport (LSGK) at 10 mile↑
- for Ecuvillens airport (LSGE) at 11 mile↑
- for Zweisimmen airport (LSTZ) at 14 mile↑
- for St Stephan airport (LSTS) at 17 mile↑
- for Payerne airport (LSMP) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lausanne-Blecherette airport (LSGL) at 23 mile↑
- for Bex airport (LSGB) at 24 mile↑
- for Yverdon airport (LSGY) at 26 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)