Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Alpnach airport (Switzerland) / OACI LSMA
Alpnach is located close to Alpnach, Alpnach at 1 miles, Alpnachstad at 1 miles, Hergiswil (NW) at 3 miles, Hergiswil at 3 miles, Stansstad at 3 miles, Sarnen at 4 miles, Ennetburgen at 4 miles, Stans at 4 miles, Ramersberg at 4 miles, Dallenwil at 4 miles,
METAR for Alpnach airport - LSMA
LSMA 052050Z AUTO 00000KT 9999NDV NCD 04/02 Q1009 RMK
Decoded METAR for Alpnach Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSMA on Friday 5th of February 2021 at 20:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 26 days and 22 hours and 1 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 4 °C = 39 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
TAF for Alpnach airport - LSMA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 9.2 km↑
NOTAM for Alpnach Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Alpnach
- for Kagiswil airport (LSPG) at 3 miles↑
- for Buochs airport (LSZC) at 6 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Emmen airport (LSME) at 10 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Meiringen airport (LSMM) at 16 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Luzern Beromunster airport (LSZO) at 17 miles↑
- for Triengen airport (LSPN) at 22 miles↑
- for Buttwill airport (LSZU) at 22 miles↑
- for Housen Am Albis airport (LSZN) at 23 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)