Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Payerne airport (Switzerland) / OACI LSMP
Payerne is located close to Morens at 0 mile↑, Payerne at 2 mile↑, Cugy at 3 mile↑, Chevroux at 3 mile↑, Estavayer-le-Lac at 3 mile↑, Dompierre at 4 mile↑, Les Montets at 4 mile↑, Gletterens at 4 mile↑, Montagny at 4 mile↑, Montagny-les-Monts at 4 mile↑,
447 m = 1467 ft
- runway 05/23 : 2858 m = 9376 ft
aerial view of Payerne
METAR for Payerne airport - LSMP
LSMP 121320Z VRB02KT 9999 SCT041 BKN051 16/04 Q1011 RMK BLU
Decoded METAR for Payerne Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSMP on Wednesday 12th of May 2021 at 13:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 2 hours and 17 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 45% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 4100 ft = 1250 m. broken at 5100 ft = 1550 m.
Remarks : BLU
TAF for Payerne airport - LSMP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Les-Eplatures airport (LSGC) at 28 km↑
NOTAM for Payerne Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM VOR/DME / valid from Wednesday 12th of May 2021 at 07:00 to Wednesday 12th of May 2021 at 14:00
A) LSMP B) 2105120700 C) 2105121400
E) ST PREX VOR/DME SPR 113.900 U/S DUE TO MAINT.
CREATED: 10 May 2021 12:19:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Monday 21st of June 2021 at 00:00 to Saturday 10th of July 2021 at 23:59
A) LSMP B) 2106210000 C) 2107092359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - AIRAC AIP SUP 001/21 AND VFR MANUAL SUP 001/21:
RWY 05/23 WIP ON SOUTHWEST SIDE.
TEMPO DTHR 05. RWY AVBL WITH REDUCED LEN AND DECLARED DIST REVISED.
AD AVBL WITH SEVERAL RESTRICTIONS.
CREATED: 06 May 2021 06:00:00
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Thursday 22nd of April 2021 at 05:28 to Saturday 28th of August 2021 at 23:59
A) LSMP B) 2104220528 C) 2108272359 EST
E) POLE 0.9KM 030DEG GEO ARP LSMP, MARKED, LGTD, 465100N0065514E,
32.0M / 105.0FT AGL, 476.0M / 1561.7FT AMSL.
CREATED: 22 Apr 2021 05:28:00
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Morens
- for Neuchatel airport at 8 mile↑
- for Ecuvillens airport at 10 mile↑
- for Bellechasse airport at 14 mile↑
nearest airports to Payerne
- for Neuchatel airport (LSGN) at 8 mile↑
- for Ecuvillens airport (LSGE) at 10 mile↑
- for Bellechasse airport (LSTB) at 14 mile↑
- for Motiers airport (LSTO) at 15 mile↑
- for Yverdon airport (LSGY) at 15 mile↑
- for Les-Eplatures airport (LSGC) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gruyeres airport (LSGT) at 19 mile↑
- for Biel-Kappelen airport (LSZP) at 25 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)