Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Payerne airport (Switzerland) / ICAO LSMP
Payerne airport (Switzerland) is located close to Morens at 0 mile↑, Payerne at 2 mile↑, Cugy at 3 mile↑, Chevroux at 3 mile↑, Estavayer-le-Lac at 3 mile↑, Dompierre at 4 mile↑, Les Montets at 4 mile↑, Gletterens at 4 mile↑, Montagny at 4 mile↑, Montagny-les-Monts at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 447 m = 1467 ft
- runway 05/23 : 2858 m = 9377 ft
aerial view of Payerne
METAR for Payerne airport - LSMP
LSMP 142050Z AUTO 19004KT 9999NDV NCD 05/03 Q1024 RMK
Decoded METAR for Payerne Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSMP on Thursday 14th of October 2021 at 20:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 51 hours and -2847 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1024 mb = 30.24 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 190°.
TAF for Payerne airport - LSMP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Les-Eplatures airport (LSGC) at 28 km↑
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Morens
- for Neuchatel airport at 8 mile↑
- for Ecuvillens airport at 10 mile↑
- for Bellechasse airport at 14 mile↑
nearest airports to Payerne
- for Neuchatel airport (LSGN) at 8 mile↑
- for Ecuvillens airport (LSGE) at 10 mile↑
- for Bellechasse airport (LSTB) at 14 mile↑
- for Motiers airport (LSTO) at 15 mile↑
- for Yverdon airport (LSGY) at 15 mile↑
- for Les-Eplatures airport (LSGC) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gruyeres airport (LSGT) at 19 mile↑
- for Biel-Kappelen airport (LSZP) at 25 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)