Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Altenrhein airport (Switzerland) / OACI LSZR/ IATA ACH
Altenrhein is located close to Altenrhein, Thal at 0 miles, Altenrhein at 1 miles, Gaißau at 1 miles, Bauriet at 2 miles, Rheineck at 2 miles, Gaissau at 2 miles, Bezirk Vorderland at 3 miles, Walzenhausen at 3 miles, Heiden at 3 miles, Rorschach at 3 miles,
METAR for Altenrhein airport - LSZR
LSZR 181250Z 28007KT 0800 R10/0750U FG BKN001 03/03 Q1017 NOSIG RMK J
Decoded METAR for Altenrhein Airport (Switzerland)
METAR issued by LSZR on Thursday 18th of February 2021 at 12:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 16 hours and 31 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0.8 km = 0 sm, there's fog.
Temperature is 3°C = 37 °F and dew point is 3°C = 37 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 hPa = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 280°.
Clouds : broken at 100 ft = 30 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours remarks : J
TAF for Altenrhein airport - LSZR
LSZR 181125Z 1812/1821 VRB02KT 4500 BR FEW001 BECMG 1812/1814 CAVOK
Decoded TAF for Altenrhein Airport (Switzerland)
TAF issued by LSZR on Thursday 18th of February 2021 at 11:25 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 11 days and 17 hours and 56 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 4.5 km = 3 sm.
few clouds at 100 ft = 30 m.
becoming from Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
NOTAM for Altenrhein Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Altenrhein
- for Hohenems Dornbirn airport (LOIH) at 9 miles↑
- for Friedrichschafen airport (EDNY) at 13 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Sitterdorf airport (LSZV) at 14 miles↑
- for Konstantz airport (EDTZ) at 24 miles↑
- for Amlikon airport (LSPA) at 25 miles↑
- for Lommis airport (LSZT) at 26 miles↑
- for Schanis airport (LSZX) at 33 miles↑
- for Pfullendorf airport (EDTP) at 33 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)