Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Santa Lucia airport (Mexico) / ICAO MMSM/ IATA NLU
Santa Lucia airport (Mexico) is located close to Reyes Acozac, Los Reyes Acozac at 2 mile↑, Santa Cruz Tecamac at 4 mile↑, Nextlalpan at 4 mile↑, San Bartolo Cuautlalpan at 4 mile↑, Jaltenco at 5 mile↑, San Jerónimo Xonacahuacán at 5 mile↑, Santa Maria Tonatitla at 5 mile↑, Hacienda Ojo de Agua at 6 mile↑, San Pedro Atzompa at 6 mile↑, Tizayuca at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 2246 m = 7369 ft
aerial view of Santa Lucia
METAR for Santa Lucia airport - MMSM
MMSM 171753Z 19003KT 5SM SCT020 BKN080 BKN200 22/15 A3036 RMK 8/232 HZY DU MSGTX MMMX
Decoded METAR for Santa Lucia Airport (Mexico)
METAR issued by MMSM on Friday 17th of September 2021 at 17:53 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 28 days and 683 hours and -40271 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 65% relative humidity.
QNH is 1028 mb = 30.36 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 190°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m. broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m.
Remarks : 8/232 haze Y cloud of dust M snow grains TX MMMX
TAF for Santa Lucia airport - MMSM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Mexico City Texcoco airport (MMMX) at 36 km↑
nearest airports to Santa Lucia
- for Atizapan De Zaragoza airport (MMJC) at 22 mile↑
- for Mexico City Texcoco airport (MMMX) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pachuca airport (MMPC) at 27 mile↑
- for Toluca airport (MMTO) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tlaxcala airport (MMTA) at 57 mile↑
- for Puebla airport (MMPB) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cuernavaca airport (MMCB) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Queretaro airport (MMQT) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)