Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Jardines Del Rey airport (Cuba) / ICAO MUCC/ IATA CCC
Jardines Del Rey airport (Cuba) is located close to Cayo Coco, Moron at 31 mile↑, Primero de Enero at 36 mile↑, Chambas at 42 mile↑, San José at 43 mile↑, Esmeralda at 44 mile↑, Ciego de Avila at 51 mile↑, Baragua at 56 mile↑, Venezuela at 58 mile↑, Yaguajay at 59 mile↑, Jatibonico at 65 mile↑,
Elevation : 4 m = 13 ft
- runway 08/26 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Jardines Del Rey
METAR for Jardines Del Rey airport - MUCC
MUCC 191450Z 09005KT 060V150 9000 FEW020 29/23 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Jardines Del Rey Airport (Cuba)
METAR issued by MUCC on Friday 19th of November 2021 at 14:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 64 days and 1538 hours and -92138 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m.
TAF for Jardines Del Rey airport - MUCC
MUCC 191100Z 1912/2012 08010KT 9000 SCT020 BECMG 2003/2005 VRB03KT
Decoded TAF for Jardines Del Rey Airport (Cuba)
TAF issued by MUCC on Friday 19th of November 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 64 days and 6 hours and 12 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 19th of November 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday 20th of November 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
1912/2012 08010KT 9000 SCT020
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Saturday 20th of November 2021 à 05:00 heure TU to Saturday 20th of November 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2003/2005 VRB03KT
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
nearest airports to Jardines Del Rey
- for Punta Alegre airport (MUPA) at 32 mile↑
- for Ciego de Avila airport (MUCA) at 42 mile↑
- for Mayajigua airport (MUMJ) at 50 mile↑
- for Ciego de Avila Sur airport (MUCD) at 52 mile↑
- for Las Brujas airport (MUBR) at 53 mile↑
- for Central Agramonte airport (MUGA) at 63 mile↑
- for Florida airport (MUFL) at 67 mile↑
- for Caibarien airport (MUCB) at 73 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)