Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hao Is. airport (French Polynesia) / ICAO NTTO/ IATA HOI
Hao Is. airport (French Polynesia) is located close to Otepa at 4 mile↑, Rikitea at 520 mile↑, Tautira at 540 mile↑, Pueu at 544 mile↑, Teahupoo at 547 mile↑, Vairao at 548 mile↑, Afaahiti at 549 mile↑, Faaone at 550 mile↑, Hitiaa at 550 mile↑, Tohautu at 551 mile↑,
Elevation : 3 m = 10 ft
- runway 12/30 : 3380 m = 11089 ft
aerial view of Hao Is.
METAR for Hao Is. airport - NTTO
No METAR for Hao Is. airport, but aviation weather is available at
TAF for Hao Is. airport - NTTO
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Hao Is. Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Hao Is.
- for Nengo Nengo airport (NTGG) at 71 mile↑
- for Hikueru airport (NTGH) at 116 mile↑
- for Vahitahi airport (NTUV) at 146 mile↑
- for Fakahina airport (NTKH) at 153 mile↑
- for Fangatau airport (NTGB) at 156 mile↑
- for Nukutavake airport (NTGW) at 165 mile↑
- for Tatakoto airport (NTGO) at 172 mile↑
- for Raroia airport (NTKO) at 173 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)