Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Dhahran airport (Saudi Arabia) / ICAO OEDR/ IATA DHA
Dhahran airport (Saudi Arabia) is located close to Dhahran at 3 mile↑, Al Khubar at 4 mile↑, Ash Shu‘aybah at 12 mile↑, Ad Dammam at 12 mile↑, Sayhat at 17 mile↑, Al Qatif at 19 mile↑, Sār at 21 mile↑, Northern Governorate at 21 mile↑, Tarut at 22 mile↑, At Tubi at 23 mile↑,
Elevation : 26 m = 85 ft
- runway 16R/34L : 3660 m = 12008 ft
- runway 16L/34R : 3600 m = 11811 ft
aerial view of Dhahran
METAR for Dhahran airport - OEDR
OEDR 282000Z VRB02KT CAVOK 35/23 Q0992
Decoded METAR for Dhahran Airport (Saudi Arabia)
METAR issued by OEDR on Wednesday 28th of July 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 4 hours and 35 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 35 °C = 95 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 50% relative humidity.
QNH is 992 mb = 29.29 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
TAF for Dhahran airport - OEDR
OEDR 280900Z 2812/2918 02015KT 8000 NSC BECMG 2817/2819 32008KT
Decoded TAF for Dhahran Airport (Saudi Arabia)
TAF issued by OEDR on Wednesday 28th of July 2021 at 09:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 15 hours and 35 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 28th of July 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 28th of July 2021 à 17:00 heure UTC
2812/2918 02015KT 8000 NSC
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 20°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
becoming from Wednesday 28th of July 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Thursday 29th of July 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2817/2819 32008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 320°
NOTAM for Dhahran Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Dhahran
- for Damman airport (OEDF) at 26 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sakhir Air Base airport (OBKH) at 28 mile↑
- for Bahrein airport (OBBI) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ras Tanura airport (OERT) at 33 mile↑
- for Bahrain Sheikh Isa Air Base airport (OBBS) at 36 mile↑
- for Abqaiq airport (OEBQ) at 43 mile↑
- for Jubail Navy airport (OEJB) at 71 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Ahsa airport (OEAH) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)