Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Rafha airport (Saudi Arabia) / ICAO OERF/ IATA RAH
Rafha airport (Saudi Arabia) is located close to Rafha, Rafha at 2 mile↑, Minţaqat al Ḩudūd ash Shamālīyah at 56 mile↑, Muḩāfaz̧at al Muthanná at 109 mile↑, Muḩāfaz̧at an Najaf at 114 mile↑, Tall ‘Alāwī at 150 mile↑, Nahiyat ash Shinafiyah at 152 mile↑, Ḩaydarīyah at 157 mile↑, Hajrat al Khinbish at 158 mile↑, As Samawah at 159 mile↑, Muḩāfaz̧at al Qādisīyah at 162 mile↑,
Elevation : 449 m = 1473 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2997 m = 9833 ft
aerial view of Rafha
METAR for Rafha airport - OERF
OERF 010600Z 12011KT 8000 BKN035 11/08 Q1020 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Rafha Airport (Saudi Arabia)
METAR issued by OERF on Saturday 1st of January 2022 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 24 days and 587 hours and -34513 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : broken at 3500 ft = 1070 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Rafha airport - OERF
OERF 281100Z 2812/2918 12014KT 9999 FEW040 TEMPO 2814/2900 6000 TSRA FEW035CB SCT040 BECMG 2912/2914 07014KT
Decoded TAF for Rafha Airport (Saudi Arabia)
TAF issued by OERF on Tuesday 28th of December 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 28 days and 6 hours and 47 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 28th of December 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 29th of December 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
2812/2918 12014KT 9999 FEW040
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 120°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
temporarily from Tuesday 28th of December 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Wednesday 29th of December 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2814/2900 6000 TSRA FEW035CB SCT040
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
few clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
becoming from Wednesday 29th of December 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Wednesday 29th of December 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2912/2914 07014KT
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 70°
nearest airports to Rafha
- for Arar airport (OERR) at 166 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for King Khalid Military City airport (OEKK) at 172 mile↑
- for Al Najaf International airport (ORNI) at 172 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ali Air Base airport (ORTL) at 180 mile↑
- for Hafr Al Batin airport (OEPA) at 183 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hail airport (OEHL) at 187 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Jouf airport (OESK) at 204 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ipsa Pump 3 airport (OEPK) at 228 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)