Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Shahrekord airport (Iran) / ICAO OIFS/ IATA CQD
Shahrekord airport (Iran) is located close to Shahrekord, Aḩmadābād at 2 mile↑, Shahr-e Kord at 2 mile↑, Farrokh Shahr at 8 mile↑, Farsan at 17 mile↑, Borujen at 35 mile↑, Najafabad at 38 mile↑, Qahderijan at 41 mile↑, Mollavarjan at 43 mile↑, Kelishad at 44 mile↑, Dorcheh Piaz at 47 mile↑,
Elevation : 2049 m = 6722 ft
- runway 14/32 : 3298 m = 10820 ft
aerial view of Shahrekord
METAR for Shahrekord airport - OIFS
OIFS 141200Z 13002KT CAVOK 15/M15 Q1023
Decoded METAR for Shahrekord Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIFS on Tuesday 14th of December 2021 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 39 days and 942 hours and -56129 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is -15 °C = 5 °F . This correspond to 11% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 130°.
TAF for Shahrekord airport - OIFS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Esfahan airport (OIFM) at 108 km↑
nearest airports to Shahrekord
- for Zarrinshahr airport (OIFV) at 31 mile↑
- for Esfahan Hel airport (OIFH) at 53 mile↑
- for Badr Esfahan Air Force Base airport (OIFP) at 55 mile↑
- for Daran airport (OIFE) at 60 mile↑
- for Esfahan airport (OIFM) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Masjed Soleiman airport (OIAI) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aligoodarz airport (OICZ) at 100 mile↑
- for Yasouj airport (OISY) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)