Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Fasa airport (Iran) / ICAO OISF/ IATA FAZ
Fasa airport (Iran) is located close to Fasa, Hārom at 1 mile↑, Fasa at 6 mile↑, Neyriz at 42 mile↑, Darab at 51 mile↑, Akbarabad at 62 mile↑, Firuzabad at 70 mile↑, Ja‘farābād-e Now at 81 mile↑, Shiraz at 87 mile↑, Gerash at 88 mile↑, Berāk at 94 mile↑,
Elevation : 1299 m = 4262 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1982 m = 6503 ft
aerial view of Fasa
METAR for Fasa airport - OISF
OISF 281300Z 34012KT 9999 SCT045 39/04 Q1001 A2958
Decoded METAR for Fasa Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OISF on Wednesday 28th of July 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 10 hours and 1 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 39 °C = 102 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 12% relative humidity.
QNH is 1001 mb = 29.56 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 340°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 4500 ft = 1370 m.
TAF for Fasa airport - OISF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Shiraz Intl airport (OISS) at 131 km↑
NOTAM for Fasa Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Fasa
- for Jahrom airport (OISJ) at 23 mile↑
- for Darab airport (OISD) at 45 mile↑
- for Shiraz Intl airport (OISS) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zarghan airport (OISO) at 86 mile↑
- for Lar airport (OISL) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lamerd airport (OISR) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jam Tohid airport (OIBJ) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Persian Gulf International airport (OIBP) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)