Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Yasouj airport (Iran) / OACI OISY/ IATA YES
Yasouj is located close to Yasouj, Gūsheh Shāhzādeh Qāsem at 0 miles, Yasuj at 3 miles, Maḩmūdābād-e Soflá at 5 miles, Nurabad at 41 miles, Kūy-e Emām Ḩasan at 49 miles, Semirom at 50 miles, Do Gonbadan at 50 miles, Ostān-e Kohgīlūyeh va Bowyer Aḩmad at 53 miles, Khani Yek at 57 miles, Dehdasht at 59 miles,
METAR for Yasouj airport - OISY
OISY 082100Z 00000KT CAVOK 01/M05 Q1023
Decoded METAR for Yasouj Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OISY on Tuesday 8th of December 2020 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 78 days and 16 hours and 16 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 1°C = 34 °F and dew point is -5°C = 23 °F . This correspond to 64% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 hPa = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 0 kt = 0 km/h, direction is 0°.
TAF for Yasouj airport - OISY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Shiraz Intl airport (OISS) at 164 km↑
NOTAM for Yasouj Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Yasouj
- for Gachsaran airport (OIAH) at 50 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Abadeh airport (OISA) at 74 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Zarghan airport (OISO) at 95 miles↑
- for Borazjan airport (OIBN) at 101 miles↑
- for Shiraz Intl airport (OISS) at 102 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Aghajari airport (OIAG) at 111 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Zarrinshahr airport (OIFV) at 113 miles↑
- for Shahrekord airport (OIFS) at 118 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)