Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Maragheh airport (Iran) / ICAO OITM/ IATA ACP
Maragheh airport (Iran) is located close to Maragheh, Āz̄ar Bonāb at 2 mile↑, Bonab at 4 mile↑, Gollar at 7 mile↑, Ajab Shir at 16 mile↑, Miandowab at 26 mile↑, Mahābād at 47 mile↑, Naqadeh at 49 mile↑, Tabriz at 51 mile↑, Hashtrud at 51 mile↑, Shahin Dezh at 52 mile↑,
Elevation : 1340 m = 4396 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2930 m = 9613 ft
aerial view of Maragheh
METAR for Maragheh airport - OITM
OITM 170700Z 24004KT CAVOK 24/M00 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Maragheh Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OITM on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 07:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 100 days and 2409 hours and -143945 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 21% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 240°.
TAF for Maragheh airport - OITM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Tabriz airport (OITT) at 88 km↑
nearest airports to Maragheh
- for Tabriz airport (OITT) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Uromiyeh airport (OITR) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saghez airport (OITS) at 79 mile↑
- for Baneh airport (OICB) at 95 mile↑
- for Khoy airport (OITK) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hakkari YÃ¼ksekova airport (LTCW) at 105 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bashur Airfield airport (ORBR) at 114 mile↑
- for Sulaymaniyah International airport (ORSU) at 131 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)