Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Zabol airport (Iran) / ICAO OIZB/ IATA ACZ
Zabol airport (Iran) is located close to Deh-e Dargī at 0 mile↑, Zabol at 5 mile↑, Zaranj at 22 mile↑, Lash-e Juwayn at 43 mile↑, Ḩamāmak at 46 mile↑, Mirabad at 49 mile↑, Du Qalah at 72 mile↑, Khash at 79 mile↑, Chanura at 82 mile↑, Kushkak at 82 mile↑,
Elevation : 496 m = 1627 ft
- runway 16/34 : 3002 m = 9849 ft
aerial view of Zabol
METAR for Zabol airport - OIZB
OIZB 140400Z 34016KT CAVOK 13/00 Q1023
Decoded METAR for Zabol Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIZB on Sunday 14th of November 2021 at 04:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 65 days and 1580 hours and -93557 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 41% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 340°.
TAF for Zabol airport - OIZB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Zahedan airport (OIZH) at 191 km↑
nearest airports to Zabol
- for Zaranj airport (OAZJ) at 21 mile↑
- for Farah airport (OAFR) at 95 mile↑
- for Zahedan airport (OIZH) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taftan airport (OPTT) at 147 mile↑
- for Shindand airport (OASD) at 164 mile↑
- for Camp Bastion airport (OAZI) at 167 mile↑
- for Bost airport (OABT) at 170 mile↑
- for Birjand airport (OIMB) at 182 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)