Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Dubai Minhad airport (United Arab Emirates) / ICAO OMDM/ IATA NHD
Dubai Minhad airport (United Arab Emirates) is located close to Dubai, Dubayy at 3 mile↑, ‘Ūd al Bayḑā’ at 6 mile↑, Dubai at 16 mile↑, Aţ Ţawār at 17 mile, Shandaghah at 17 mile↑, Sharjah at 23 mile↑, Al Ghuwair at 23 mile↑, Muwafjah at 23 mile↑, Ash Shāriqah at 24 mile↑, Ajman at 27 mile↑,
Elevation : 50 m = 164 ft
- runway 09/27 : 3953 m = 12969 ft
aerial view of Dubai Minhad
METAR for Dubai Minhad airport - OMDM
OMDM 061430Z AUTO 36007KT 7000 NCD 33/22 Q1007 A2975
Decoded METAR for Dubai Minhad Airport (United Arab Emirates)
METAR issued by OMDM on Tuesday 6th of October 2020 at 14:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 473 days and 11355 hours and -681077 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 33 °C = 91 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 53% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 360°.
TAF for Dubai Minhad airport - OMDM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Dubai airport (OMDB) at 25 km↑
nearest airports to Dubai Minhad
- for Dubai airport (OMDB) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Maktoum airport (OMDW) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sharjah airport (OMSJ) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Umm Al Quwain airport (OMUQ) at 42 mile↑
- for Ras al Khamah airport (OMRK) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Ain airport (OMAL) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fujeirah airport (OMFJ) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Buraimi airport (OOBR) at 60 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)