Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Karachi Quaid e Azam International airport (Pakistan) / ICAO OPKC/ IATA KHI
Karachi Quaid e Azam International airport (Pakistan) is located close to Karachi, Goth Nāthu Khān Khoso at 1 mile↑, Hāji Rahīm Khān Jokhio at 2 mile↑, Karāchi Lines at 2 mile↑, Kalat Lines at 3 mile↑, Goth Warayo at 4 mile↑, Karachi at 5 mile↑, Gharo at 29 mile↑, Gadani at 31 mile↑, Mirpur Sakro at 38 mile↑, Thatta at 49 mile↑, Keti Bandar at 56 mile↑, Chuhar Jamali at 63 mile↑,
Elevation : 30 m = 98 ft
- runway 07R/25L : 3400 m = 11155 ft
- runway 07L/25R : 3200 m = 10499 ft
aerial view of Karachi Quaid e Azam International
METAR for Karachi Quaid e Azam International airport - OPKC
OPKC 211700Z 24018KT 5000 FU BKN020 30/25 Q1001 TEMPO 25027KT
Decoded METAR for Karachi Quaid e Azam International Airport (Pakistan)
METAR issued by OPKC on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is 25 °C = 77 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1001 mb = 29.56 inHg
Wind speed is 33 km/h = 18 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : broken at 2000 ft = 610 m.
TAF for Karachi Quaid e Azam International airport - OPKC
OPKC 211530Z 2118/2224 26012G22KT 5000 FU SCT020 BKN025 TEMPO 2208/2213 24017G27KT 4000 HZ SCT020
Decoded TAF for Karachi Quaid e Azam International Airport (Pakistan)
TAF issued by OPKC on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 15:30 UTC, issued 7 hours and 7 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday, May 21, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday, May 22, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
2118/2224 26012G22KT 5000 FU SCT020 BKN025
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 22 kt = 41 km/h, direction is 260°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 2500 ft = 760 m
temporarily from Sunday, May 22, 2022 à 08:00 heure TU to Sunday, May 22, 2022 à 13:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2208/2213 24017G27KT 4000 HZ SCT020
Wind 17 kt = 31 km/h with gusts at 27 kt = 50 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Goth Nāthu Khān Khoso
- for Karachi Sharea Faisal airport at 3 mile↑
- for Karachi Korangi Creek airport at 9 mile↑
- for Karachi Masroor airport at 14 mile↑
nearest airports to Karachi Quaid e Azam International
- for Karachi Sharea Faisal airport (OPSF) at 3 mile↑
- for Karachi Korangi Creek airport (OPKK) at 9 mile↑
- for Karachi Masroor airport (OPMR) at 14 mile↑
- for Gharo airport (OPKF) at 29 mile↑
- for Cape Monze airport (OPKA) at 32 mile↑
- for Hyderabad airport (OPKD) at 81 mile↑
- for Talhar airport (OPTH) at 105 mile↑
- for Sehwan Sharif airport (OPSN) at 114 mile↑
- for Dadu airport (OPDD) at 118 mile↑
- for Nawabshah airport (OPNH) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mir Pur Khas airport (OPMK) at 131 mile↑
- for Sindhri Tharparkar airport (OPMP) at 131 mile↑
- for Ormara airport (OPOR) at 163 mile↑
- for Chore airport (OPKE) at 169 mile↑
- for Sahiwal airport (OPSW) at 178 mile↑
- for Moenjodaro airport (OPMJ) at 179 mile↑
- for Bhuj airport (VABJ) at 194 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Khuzdhar airport (OPKH) at 202 mile↑
- for Sukkur airport (OPSK) at 219 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kandla airport (VAKE) at 223 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)