Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Islamabad Chaklala airport (Pakistan) / ICAO OPRN
Islamabad Chaklala airport (Pakistan) is located close to Islamabad, Nai Ābādi at 1 mile↑, Rawalpindi at 2 mile↑, Ārya at 2 mile↑, Dhok Mangtal at 3 mile↑, Allahabad at 5 mile↑, Mohra Nūr at 7 mile↑, Islamabad (Islamabad اسلام آباد) at 8 mile↑, Kahuta at 17 mile↑, Kamra at 25 mile↑, Murree at 26 mile↑,
Elevation : 508 m = 1667 ft
- runway 12/30 : 3287 m = 10784 ft
aerial view of Islamabad Chaklala
METAR for Islamabad Chaklala airport - OPRN
OPRN 120700Z 00000KT 5000 FU FEW120 SCT200 12/04 Q1019 NOSIG TEST WEATHER
Decoded METAR for Islamabad Chaklala Airport (Pakistan)
METAR issued by OPRN on Wednesday 12th of January 2022 at 07:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 353 hours and -20136 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 58% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m. scattered clouds at 20000 ft = 6100 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours TEST WEATHER
TAF for Islamabad Chaklala airport - OPRN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Peshawar airport (OPPS) at 152 km↑
nearest airports to Islamabad Chaklala
- for Qasim airport (OPQS) at 5 mile↑
- for Terbela airport (OPTA) at 38 mile↑
- for Abbottabad airport (OPAB) at 41 mile↑
- for Rawalakot airport (OPRT) at 43 mile↑
- for Minhas Air Base airport (OPMS) at 44 mile↑
- for Mangla airport (OPMA) at 50 mile↑
- for Muzaffarabad airport (OPMF) at 55 mile↑
- for Chirat airport (OPCT) at 69 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)