Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Al Asad Air Base airport (Iraq) / ICAO ORAA/ IATA IQA
Al Asad Air Base airport (Iraq) is located close to HÄ«t, ‘Ayn al Arnab at 12 mile↑, Hit at 24 mile↑, Hadithah at 25 mile↑, Sulaymānīyah at 25 mile↑, Anat al Qadimah at 55 mile↑, Ḩayy al ‘Adl at 56 mile↑, Ar Ramadi at 56 mile↑, Sawḩ al Ghawr at 56 mile↑, Rawah at 57 mile↑, Maḩmūd ‘Alī at 66 mile↑,
Elevation : 188 m = 617 ft
- runway 09L/27R : 4000 m = 13123 ft
- runway 09R/27L : 4000 m = 13123 ft
- runway 08/26 : 3086 m = 10125 ft
aerial view of Al Asad Air Base
METAR for Al Asad Air Base airport - ORAA
ORAA 022100Z 00000KT 9999 SKC 17/10 A3003
Decoded METAR for Al Asad Air Base Airport (Iraq)
METAR issued by ORAA on Saturday 2nd of November 2019 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 689 days and 16541 hours and -992140 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 63% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
TAF for Al Asad Air Base airport - ORAA
ORAA 2905/3005 35010KT 8000 HZ SKC QNH2971INS TX39/2911Z TN20/3002Z
Decoded TAF for Al Asad Air Base Airport (Iraq)
TAF issued by ORAA on Thursday 1st of January 1970 at 00:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 18892 days and 2 hours and 20 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 29th of September 2019 à 05:00 heure TU to Monday 30th of September 2019 à 05:00 heure UTC
2905/3005 35010KT 8000 HZ SKC QNH2971INS TX39/2911Z TN20/3002Z
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 350°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
nearest airports to Al Asad Air Base
- for Al Taqaddum Air Base airport (ORAT) at 73 mile↑
- for Al Sahra Army Air Field airport (ORSH) at 88 mile↑
- for Al Taji Army Air Field airport (ORTI) at 106 mile↑
- for Baghdad International airport (ORBI) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Joint Base Balad airport (ORBD) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Qayyarah West airport (ORQW) at 142 mile↑
- for Kirkuk Air Base airport (ORKK) at 159 mile↑
- for Al Najaf International airport (ORNI) at 168 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)