Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Aleppo airport (Syrian Arab Republic) / ICAO OSAP/ IATA ALP
Aleppo airport (Syrian Arab Republic) is located close to Aleppo, An Nayrab at 0 mile↑, Aleppo at 4 mile↑, Al Farāfirah at 4 mile↑, Huraytan at 11 mile↑, Safirah at 11 mile↑, Az Zarbah at 16 mile↑, Muḩāfaz̧at Ḩalab at 16 mile↑, Nubl at 19 mile↑, Tadif at 21 mile↑, Al Bab at 21 mile↑,
Elevation : 389 m = 1276 ft
- runway 09/27 : 2910 m = 9547 ft
aerial view of Aleppo
METAR for Aleppo airport - OSAP
OSAP 060600Z 27003KT CAVOK 16/08 Q1020
Decoded METAR for Aleppo Airport (Syrian Arab Republic)
METAR issued by OSAP on Saturday 6th of November 2021 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 27 days and 664 hours and -38854 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 270°.
TAF for Aleppo airport - OSAP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Hatay airport (LTDA) at 87 km↑
nearest airports to Aleppo
- for Hatay airport (LTDA) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gaziantep airport (LTAJ) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Latakia airport (OSLK) at 90 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kahramanmares airport (LTCN) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sanliurfa airport (LTCH) at 110 mile↑
- for Adana Incirlik airport (LTAG) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Adana Sakirpasa airport (LTAF) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for ÅžanlÄ±urfa GAP airport (LTCS) at 127 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)