Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Kamishly airport (Syrian Arab Republic) / ICAO OSKL/ IATA KAC
Kamishly airport (Syrian Arab Republic) is located close to Qamishly, Ḩalkū at 2 mile↑, Al Qamishli at 3 mile↑, Nusaybin at 4 mile↑, Duruca at 8 mile↑, Tepealti at 11 mile↑, Telminar at 12 mile↑, Amude at 16 mile↑, Akarsu at 17 mile↑, Toptepe at 17 mile↑, Oguz at 17 mile↑,
Elevation : 451 m = 1480 ft
- runway 03/21 : 3615 m = 11860 ft
aerial view of Kamishly
METAR for Kamishly airport - OSKL
OSKL 042100Z 04008KT 6000 SCT026 OVC100 05/02 Q1019
Decoded METAR for Kamishly Airport (Syrian Arab Republic)
METAR issued by OSKL on Tuesday 4th of January 2022 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 474 hours and -27359 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 40°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m. overcast at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
TAF for Kamishly airport - OSKL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Mardin airport (LTCR) at 55 km↑
nearest airports to Kamishly
- for Mardin airport (LTCR) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Şırnak airport (LTCV) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Batman airport (LTCJ) at 63 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Siirt airport (LTCL) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Diyarbakir airport (LTCC) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tall Afar Army Air Field airport (ORTF) at 84 mile↑
- for Duhok International airport (ORDD) at 85 mile↑
- for Mosul International airport (ORBM) at 119 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)