Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wales airport (USA) / OACI PAIW/ IATA WAA
Wales airport is located close to Wales, Wales at 1.5 km, Tin City at 9.8 km, Teller at 90 km, Lavrentiya at 133 km, Lorino at 167 km, Nome at 177 km, Nome Census Area at 221 km, Golovin at 266 km, Provideniya at 281 km, Kotzebue at 284 km,
Altitude for Wales airport
7 m = 23 ft
Runways for Wales airport
- Runway 18/36 : 1219 m = 4000 ft
Around Wales airport
- for Tin City airport (PATC) METAR & TAF at 10 km↑
- for Port Clarence Coast Guard Station airport (PAPC) at 70 km↑
- for Brevig Mission airport (PFKT) METAR & TAF at 82 km↑
- for Teller airport (PATE) METAR & TAF at 92 km↑
- for New Shishmaref airport (PASH) METAR & TAF at 115 km↑
Current weather for for Wales airport - PAIW
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Wales at 1.5 km, Tin City at 9.8 km, Teller at 90 km, Lavrentiya at 133 km, Lorino at 167 km, Nome at 177 km, Nome Census Area at 221 km, Golovin at 266 km, Provideniya at 281 km, Kotzebue at 284 km,
METAR for Wales airport - PAIW
PAIW 180156Z AUTO 02018G23KT 10SM BKN045 OVC080 08/06 A2936 RMK AO2 SLP944 T00830061 PNO $
Decoded METAR for Wales Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PAIW on Friday 18th of September 2020 at 01:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 18 hours and 4 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 8°C = 46 °F and dew point is 6°C = 43 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 994 hPa = 29.35 inHg
Wind speed is 18 kt = 33 km/h with gusts at 23 kt = 43 km/h, direction is 20°.
Clouds : Broken at 4500 ft = 1370 m. Overcast at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
Remarks AO2 SLP944 T00830061 PNO $
TAF for Wales airport - PAIW
NOTAM for Wales Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM (from Friday 4th of September 2020 at 06:07 to Sunday 4th of October 2020 at 16:00)
!IWK 09/001 IWK RWY 18 PAPI U/S 2009040607-2010041600ESTnCREATED: 04 Sep 2020 06:07:00 nSOURCE: SOC-ZAN
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)