Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Savoonga airport (USA) / ICAO PASA/ IATA SVA
Savoonga airport (USA) is located close to Savoonga, Provideniya at 98 mile↑, Lorino at 130 mile↑, Lavrentiya at 132 mile↑, Tin City at 150 mile↑, Wales at 151 mile↑, Nome at 163 mile↑, Teller at 164 mile↑, Emmonak at 196 mile↑, Hooper Bay at 204 mile↑, Chevak at 216 mile↑,
Elevation : 16 m = 52 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1341 m = 4400 ft
aerial view of Savoonga
METAR for Savoonga airport - PASA
PASA 100053Z AUTO 09013KT 10SM -RA SCT015 BKN029 OVC070 10/09 A2950 RMK AO2 CIG 022V038 PNO $
Decoded METAR for Savoonga Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PASA on Friday 10th of September 2021 at 00:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 301 hours and -17241 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 999 mb = 29.5 inHg
Wind speed is 24 km/h = 13 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m. broken at 2900 ft = 880 m. overcast at 7000 ft = 2130 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor CIG 022V038 PNO $
TAF for Savoonga airport - PASA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Provindeniya Bay airport (UHMD) at 154 km↑
nearest airports to Savoonga
- for Gambell airport (PAGM) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Provindeniya Bay airport (UHMD) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lavrentiya airport (UHML) at 132 mile↑
- for Tin City airport (PATC) at 150 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wales airport (PAIW) at 151 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Port Clarence Coast Guard Station airport (PAPC) at 153 mile↑
- for Nome airport (PAOM) at 163 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teller airport (PATE) at 164 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)