Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Seward airport (USA) / ICAO PAWD/ IATA SWD
Seward airport (USA) is located close to Seward, Seward at 2 mile↑, Bear Creek at 3 mile↑, Dahl at 37 mile↑, Silvertip at 43 mile↑, Whittier at 51 mile↑, Sterling at 54 mile↑, Alyeska at 59 mile↑, Indian at 60 mile↑, Soldotna at 61 mile↑, Ridgeway at 63 mile↑,
Elevation : 7 m = 23 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1292 m = 4239 ft
- runway 16/34 : 695 m = 2280 ft
aerial view of Seward
METAR for Seward airport - PAWD
PAWD 031253Z AUTO 17003KT 10SM FEW025 BKN032 OVC039 10/07 A3022 RMK AO2 SLP233 T01000072 TSNO
Decoded METAR for Seward Airport (USA)
METAR issued by PAWD on Saturday 3rd of July 2021 at 12:53 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 26 days and 14 hours and 59 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 3200 ft = 980 m. overcast at 3900 ft = 1190 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=233 T01000072 T snow O
TAF for Seward airport - PAWD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kenai airport (PAEN) at 112 km↑
NOTAM for Seward Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Seward
- for Chenega Bay airport (PFCB) at 49 mile↑
- for Whittier airport (PAWR) at 51 mile↑
- for Soldotna airport (PASX) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kenai airport (PAEN) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ted Stevens Anchorage International airport (PANC) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lake Hood Seaplane Base airport (PALH) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Anchorage Merrill Field airport (PAMR) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Elmendorf AFB Anchorage airport (PAED) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)