Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Yap International airport (Micronesia) / ICAO PTYA/ IATA YAP
Yap International airport (Micronesia) is located close to Yap Island, Feeduqor at 1 mile↑, Dalipebinaw Municipality at 2 mile↑, Colonia at 3 mile↑, Weloy Municipality at 3 mile↑, Rumung at 10 mile↑, Rumung Municipality at 10 mile↑, Ngulu at 83 mile↑, Ngulu Municipality at 83 mile↑, Fais Municipality at 167 mile↑, Fais at 167 mile↑, Sorol Municipality at 183 mile↑, Sorol at 183 mile↑,
Elevation : 28 m = 92 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
aerial view of Yap International
METAR for Yap International airport - PTYA
PTYA 311651Z VRB04KT 12SM SCT016 BKN130 BKN300 25/24 A2977 RMK SLP083 T02470242
Decoded METAR for Yap International Airport (Micronesia)
METAR issued by PTYA on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 16:51 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 49 days and 1199 hours and -70516 minutes ago.
Visibility is 19 km = 12 sm.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m. broken at 13000 ft = 3960 m. broken at 30000 ft = 9140 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=083 T02470242
TAF for Yap International airport - PTYA
PTYA 311733Z 3118/0118 07007KT P6SM VCSH SCT016 BKN120
Decoded TAF for Yap International Airport (Micronesia)
TAF issued by PTYA on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 17:33 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 49 days and 23 hours and 2 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday, March 31, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Friday, April 1, 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
3118/0118 07007KT P6SM VCSH SCT016 BKN120
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 70°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m broken at 12000 ft = 3660 m
nearest airports to Yap International
- for Babelthuap airport (PTRO) at 283 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Antonio B. Won Pat International airport (PGUM) at 531 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Guam Anderson airport (PGUA) at 543 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rota airport (PGRO) at 582 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for West Tinian airport (PGWT) at 635 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saipan Is. airport (PGSN) at 646 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Werur/Mar airport (WAJY) at 796 mile↑
- for Morotai airport (WAMR) at 845 mile↑
- for Marinda airport (WASN) at 850 mile↑
- for Gebe airport (WAMJ) at 889 mile↑
- for Buli airport (WAEM) at 892 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)