Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Asahikawa airport (Japan) / ICAO RJEC/ IATA AKJ
Asahikawa airport (Japan) is located close to Asahikawa, HokkaidÅ, Nishi-kagura at 3 mile↑, Biei at 6 mile↑, Asahikawa at 8 mile↑, Pippu at 14 mile↑, Ashibetsu at 17 mile↑, Aibetsu at 18 mile↑, Tomioka at 19 mile↑, Kamikawa at 20 mile↑, Fukagawa at 21 mile↑, Akabira at 21 mile↑, Shimo-furano at 22 mile↑, Utashinai at 23 mile↑,
Elevation : 220 m = 722 ft
- runway 16/34 : 2499 m = 8199 ft
aerial view of Asahikawa
METAR for Asahikawa airport - RJEC
RJEC 172300Z 17012KT 9999 FEW030 SCT050 BKN090 08/03 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Asahikawa Airport (Japan)
METAR issued by RJEC on Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 23:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 29 days and 704 hours and -41742 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 71% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m. broken at 9000 ft = 2740 m.
TAF for Asahikawa airport - RJEC
RJEC 181105Z 1812/1918 19004KT 6000 FEW003 BKN015 TEMPO 1812/1814 4000 -SHRA BR FEW005 BKN008 BECMG 1813/1815 32005KT TEMPO 1814/1900 0700 FG VV001 BECMG 1909/1912 17008KT
Decoded TAF for Asahikawa Airport (Japan)
TAF issued by RJEC on Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:05 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 28 days and 20 hours and 13 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday, April 18, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday, April 18, 2022 à 13:00 heure UTC
1812/1918 19004KT 6000 FEW003 BKN015
Wind 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 190°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
few clouds at 300 ft = 90 m broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
temporarily from Monday, April 18, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday, April 18, 2022 à 14:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1812/1814 4000 -SHRA BR FEW005 BKN008
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
light intensity shower rain
few clouds at 500 ft = 150 m broken at 800 ft = 240 m
becoming from Monday, April 18, 2022 à 15:00 heure TU to Tuesday, April 19, 2022 à 09:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1813/1815 32005KT
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 320°
temporarily from Monday, April 18, 2022 à 14:00 heure TU to Monday, April 18, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1814/1900 0700 FG VV001
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
VV100 ft = 30 m
becoming from Tuesday, April 19, 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Tuesday, April 19, 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1909/1912 17008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 170°
nearest airports to Asahikawa
- for Asahikawa MIL airport (RJCA) at 9 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Monbetsu airport (RJEB) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tokachi airport (RJCT) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sapporo Okadama airport (RJCO) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chitose airport (RJCJ) at 72 mile↑
- for Chitose airport (RJCC) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Obihiro airport (RJCB) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Memanbetsu airport (RJCM) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kushiro airport (RJCK) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kenebetsu JASDF Airfield airport (RJCS) at 116 mile↑
- for Wakkanai airport (RJCW) at 124 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rishiri Is airport (RJER) at 125 mile↑
- for Nakashibetsu airport (RJCN) at 126 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rebun airport (RJCR) at 141 mile↑
- for Yakumo JASDF Airbase airport (RJCY) at 148 mile↑
- for Hakodate airport (RJCH) at 155 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mendeleyevo airport (UHSM) at 163 mile↑
- for Ominato airport (RJSO) at 181 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Okushiri airport (RJEO) at 188 mile↑
- for Misawa airport (RJSM) at 212 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)