Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gifu airport (Japan) / ICAO RJNG/ IATA QGU
Gifu airport (Japan) is located close to Gifu, Kakamigahara at 2 mile↑, Kochino at 4 mile↑, Inuyama at 4 mile↑, Konan at 4 mile↑, Kuroda at 6 mile↑, Tsukasamachi at 6 mile↑, Kasamatsucho at 6 mile↑, Gifu-shi at 7 mile↑, Sekimachi at 7 mile↑, Honjōchō at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 39 m = 128 ft
- runway 10/28 : 2701 m = 8862 ft
aerial view of Gifu
METAR for Gifu airport - RJNG
RJNG 010636Z 25005KT 190V290 9999 FEW020 SCT050 BKN230 31/23 Q1001 RETS RMK 1CU020 3SC050 A2956
Decoded METAR for Gifu Airport (Japan)
METAR issued by RJNG on Sunday 1st of August 2021 at 06:36 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 20 hours and 58 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 62% relative humidity.
QNH is 1001 mb = 29.56 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m. broken at 23000 ft = 7010 m.
recently thunderstorm remarks : 1CU020 3SC050 A2956
TAF for Gifu airport - RJNG
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Chubu Centrair International airport (RJGG) at 60 km↑
NOTAM for Gifu Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Gifu
- for Nagoya airport (RJNA) at 10 mile↑
- for Chubu Centrair International airport (RJGG) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akeno airport (RJOE) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fukui airport (RJNF) at 63 mile↑
- for Hamamatsu airport (RJNH) at 65 mile↑
- for Komatsu airport (RJNK) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Matsumoto airport (RJAF) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mt. Fuji Shizuoka airport (rjns) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)