Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Clark AB airport (Philippines) / ICAO RPLC/ IATA CRK
Clark AB airport (Philippines) is located close to Angeles, Mabalacat, Culayo at 1 mile↑, Santol at 2 mile↑, Mabiga at 2 mile↑, Mabalacat at 2 mile↑, Balibago at 3 mile↑, Angeles City at 3 mile↑, Pandacaqui at 6 mile↑, Manibaug at 6 mile↑, Calibutbut at 6 mile↑, Telabastagan at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 148 m = 486 ft
- runway 02L/20R : 3200 m = 10499 ft
- runway 02R/20L : 3200 m = 10499 ft
aerial view of Clark AB
METAR for Clark AB airport - RPLC
RPLC 240300Z PLEASE DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE
Decoded METAR for Clark AB Airport (Philippines)
METAR issued by RPLC on Sunday 24th of October 2021 at 03:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 31 hours and -1412 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
ice pellets EASE
DIS recently GARD, ME sandstorm AGE,
TAF for Clark AB airport - RPLC
RPLC 301100Z 3012/0118 18006KT 6000 SCT020 BKN300 TX34/0106Z TN24/3021Z TEMPO 3012/3018 36008KT 4000 TS -SHRA FEW015CB SCT020 BKN100
Decoded TAF for Clark AB Airport (Philippines)
TAF issued by RPLC on Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 116 days and 23 hours and 28 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 30th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Thursday 1st of July 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
3012/0118 18006KT 6000 SCT020 BKN300 TX34/0106Z TN24/3021Z
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 180°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 30000 ft = 9140 m
temporarily from Wednesday 30th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 3012/3018 36008KT 4000 TS -SHRA FEW015CB SCT020 BKN100
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
light intensity shower rain
few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m
nearest airports to Clark AB
- for Floridablanca airport (RPUF) at 14 mile↑
- for Plaridel airport (RPUX) at 28 mile↑
- for Castillejos airport (RPUJ) at 30 mile↑
- for Subic Bay airport (RPLB) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Magsaysay airport (RPLV) at 39 mile↑
- for Iba airport (RPUI) at 41 mile↑
- for Carmen Rosales Airstrip airport (RPLR) at 48 mile↑
- for Sangley Point airport (RPLS) at 53 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)