Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cagayan de Oro airport (Philippines) / OACI RPML
Cagayan de Oro is located close to Cagayan De Oro City, Calacapan at 1 mile, Lumbia at 2 mile, Taypano at 5 mile, Liboran at 5 mile, Cagayan de Oro at 5 mile, Baikingon at 6 mile, Lingating at 6 mile, Chartered City of Cagayan de Oro at 6 mile, Barra at 7 mile, Igpit at 7 mile,
METAR for Cagayan de Oro airport - RPML
No METAR for Cagayan de Oro airport, but aviation weather is available at for Dumaguete Sibulan airport (RPVD) at 177 km↑
TAF for Cagayan de Oro airport - RPML
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Dumaguete Sibulan airport (RPVD) at 177 km↑
NOTAM for Cagayan de Oro Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM VOR / valid from Thursday 16th of July 2020 at 00:00
Q) RPHI/QNVAW/IV/BO /AE/000/999/0825N12437E025
A) RPML B) 2007160000 C) PERM
E) VOR/DME CGO 113.3MHZ/CH80X DECOMMISSIONED.
REF AIP PAGE ENR 4.1-1 AND RPML AD 2-3.
CREATED: 16 Apr 2020 12:21:00
NOTAM Airspace reservation / valid from Friday 19th of February 2021 at 00:00 to Wednesday 19th of May 2021 at 23:59
A) RPML B) 2102190000 C) 2105182359
E) SPECIAL ACT WILL TAKE PLACE WI:
3NM RADIUS CENTERED ON 08 24.77N 124 36.63E
(LUMBIA AP, CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY).
F) SFC G) 1500FT AGL
CREATED: 10 Feb 2021 05:55:00
nearest airports to Cagayan de Oro
- for Laguindingan airport (RPMY) at 17 mile↑
- for Maria Cristina airport (RPMI) at 33 mile↑
- for Ozamis airport (RPMO) at 55 mile↑
- for Camiguin airport (RPMH) at 58 mile↑
- for Malabang airport (RPMM) at 67 mile↑
- for Butuan airport (RPME) at 70 mile↑
- for Dipolog airport (RPMG) at 88 mile↑
- for Pagadian airport (RPMP) at 88 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)