Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Baler airport (Philippines) / OACI RPUR/ IATA BQA
Baler is located close to Baler, Diabuyo at 1 mile, San Luis at 2 mile, Suklayin at 4 mile, Baler at 5 mile, Maria Aurora at 5 mile, Bongabon at 18 mile, Ligaya at 21 mile, Siclong at 21 mile, General Luna at 21 mile, Bagong-Sikat at 21 mile,
METAR for Baler airport - RPUR
No METAR for Baler airport, but aviation weather is available at for Clark AB airport (RPLC) at 117 km↑
TAF for Baler airport - RPUR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Clark AB airport (RPLC) at 117 km↑
NOTAM for Baler Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Runway / valid from Friday 15th of January 2021 at 23:00 to Wednesday 14th of April 2021 at 08:00
Q) RPHI/QMRHW/IV/NBO/A /000/999/1544N12130E005
A) RPUR B) 2101142300 C) 2104140800
E) EXER CTN DRG LDG/TKOF RWY05/23 DUE WIP (RWY EXTENSION).
RMK: PILOTS ARE ADZ TO BUZZ OVER THE FLD PRIOR TO TOUCH-AND-GO.
CREATED: 12 Jan 2021 05:30:00
nearest airports to Baler
- for Fort Magsaysay airport (RPLV) at 34 mile↑
- for Carmen Rosales Airstrip airport (RPLR) at 61 mile↑
- for Bagabag airport (RPUZ) at 64 mile↑
- for Plaridel airport (RPUX) at 72 mile↑
- for Clark AB airport (RPLC) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baguio airport (RPUB) at 74 mile↑
- for Floridablanca airport (RPUF) at 84 mile↑
- for Cauayan airport (RPUY) at 85 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)