Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC San Luis airport (Argentina) / ICAO SAOU/ IATA LUQ
San Luis airport (Argentina) is located close to San Luis, La Nélida at 2 mile↑, San Luis at 2 mile↑, Juana Koslay at 5 mile↑, La Punta at 7 mile↑, El Amparo at 13 mile↑, San Ambrosio at 32 mile↑, La Toma at 45 mile↑, San Francisco del Monte de Oro at 49 mile↑, Villa Mercedes at 59 mile↑, Las Chacras at 60 mile↑,
Elevation : 710 m = 2329 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2950 m = 9678 ft
aerial view of San Luis
METAR for San Luis airport - SAOU
SAOU 081235Z 18003KT 4000 BR SCT006 BKN010 20/19 Q1012 REDZ
Decoded METAR for San Luis Airport (Argentina)
METAR issued by SAOU on Thursday 8th of April 2021 at 12:35 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 292 days and 7013 hours and -420452 minutes ago.
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 180°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 600 ft = 180 m. broken at 1000 ft = 300 m.
TAF for San Luis airport - SAOU
SAOU 290500Z 2906/3006 36005KT CAVOK TX27/2918Z TN06/2909Z
Decoded TAF for San Luis Airport (Argentina)
TAF issued by SAOU on Sunday 29th of August 2021 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 149 days and 13 hours and 3 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 29th of August 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Monday 30th of August 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
2906/3006 36005KT CAVOK TX27/2918Z TN06/2909Z
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
nearest airports to San Luis
- for Villa Reynolds airport (SAOR) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Paz airport (SAMP) at 70 mile↑
- for Valle Del Conlara International airport (SAOS) at 92 mile↑
- for Villa Dolores airport (SAOD) at 116 mile↑
- for Rio Cuarto airport (SAOC) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chepes airport (SACP) at 133 mile↑
- for Mendoza El Plumerillo airport (SAME) at 144 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gral Alvear airport (SAMA) at 145 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)