Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ushuaia airport (Argentina) / ICAO SAWH/ IATA USH
Ushuaia airport (Argentina) is located close to Ushuahia, Barrio Almirante Brown at 2 mile↑, Ushuaia at 3 mile↑, Puerto Williams at 28 mile↑, Kaiken at 49 mile↑, Río Grande at 77 mile↑, Porvenir at 136 mile↑, Río de los Ciervos at 157 mile↑, Punta Arenas at 158 mile↑, Chabunco at 163 mile↑, Rio Gallegos at 226 mile↑,
Elevation : 31 m = 102 ft
- runway 7/25 : 2800 m = 9186 ft
aerial view of Ushuaia
METAR for Ushuaia airport - SAWH
SAWH 251200Z 23012KT 9999 DZ BKN012 BKN050 06/03 Q1000
Decoded METAR for Ushuaia Airport (Argentina)
METAR issued by SAWH on Tuesday 25th of January 2022 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 hours and 44 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1000 mb = 29.53 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 230°.
Clouds : broken at 1200 ft = 370 m. broken at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
TAF for Ushuaia airport - SAWH
SAWH 251100Z 2512/2612 23015G30KT 9000 DZ SCT020 BKN045 TX09/2612Z TN04/2605Z BECMG 2603/2605 25015KT NSW SCT035
Decoded TAF for Ushuaia Airport (Argentina)
TAF issued by SAWH on Tuesday 25th of January 2022 at 11:00 UTC, issued 6 hours and 44 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 25th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 26th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
2512/2612 23015G30KT 9000 DZ SCT020 BKN045 TX09/2612Z TN04/2605Z
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 30 kt = 56 km/h, direction is 230°
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 4500 ft = 1370 m
becoming from Wednesday 26th of January 2022 à 05:00 heure TU to Wednesday 26th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2603/2605 25015KT NSW SCT035
no significant weather
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 250°
scattered clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m
nearest airports to Ushuaia
- for Estación Aeronaval airport (SAWO) at 1 mile↑
- for Navarino Yandegaia airport (SCNY) at 21 mile↑
- for Puerto Williams airport (SCGZ) at 27 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Azopardo airport (SCAZ) at 36 mile↑
- for Tolwin Observatory airport (SAWL) at 49 mile↑
- for Bahia Inutil airport (SCBI) at 59 mile↑
- for Rio Grande airport (SAWE) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Russfin airport (SCFN) at 79 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)