Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Chapeco airport (Brazil) / OACI SBCH/ IATA XAP
Chapeco is located close to Chapecó, Chapeco at 4 mile↑, Guatambú at 8 mile↑, Xaxim at 14 mile↑, Coronel Freitas at 16 mile↑, Nonoai at 17 mile↑, Erval Grande at 18 mile↑, Itatiba at 20 mile↑, Águas de Chapecó at 21 mile↑, Itá at 23 mile↑, Xanxere at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 654 m = 2146 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2063 m = 6768 ft
aerial view of Chapeco
METAR for Chapeco airport - SBCH
SBCH 091700Z 02010KT 9999 SCT025 31/18 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Chapeco Airport (Brazil)
METAR issued by SBCH on Friday 9th of April 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 73 days and 17 hours and 25 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 46% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 20°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m.
TAF for Chapeco airport - SBCH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cataratas Del Iguaza airport (SARI) at 238 km↑
NOTAM for Chapeco Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Chapeco
- for NonoaÃ airport (SSNO) at 17 mile↑
- for Xanxerê airport (SSXX) at 25 mile↑
- for Concórdia airport (SSCK) at 37 mile↑
- for Águas Frias airport (SJXH) at 38 mile↑
- for Erechim airport (SSER) at 44 mile↑
- for Frederico Westphalen airport (SSWF) at 48 mile↑
- for São Miguel do Oeste airport (SSOE) at 58 mile↑
- for Sarandi airport (SSXD) at 60 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)