Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Porto Alegre Canoas airport (Brazil) / ICAO SBCO
Porto Alegre Canoas airport (Brazil) is located close to Porto Alegre, Niterói at 1 mile↑, Cachoeirinha at 3 mile↑, Canoas at 3 mile↑, São João at 4 mile↑, Auxiliadora at 6 mile↑, Esteio at 6 mile↑, Sapucaia at 8 mile↑, Porto Alegre at 8 mile↑, Vila Natal at 9 mile↑, Gravataí at 12 mile↑,
Elevation : 8 m = 26 ft
- runway 12/30 : 2751 m = 9026 ft
aerial view of Porto Alegre Canoas
METAR for Porto Alegre Canoas airport - SBCO
SBCO 201900Z 12010KT 9999 FEW030TCU SCT100 24/21 Q1008
Decoded METAR for Porto Alegre Canoas Airport (Brazil)
METAR issued by SBCO on Monday 20th of September 2021 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 169 hours and -10070 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
TAF for Porto Alegre Canoas airport - SBCO
SBCO 201500Z 2018/2106 11010KT 5000 TSRA BKN015 FEW035CB TX22/2018Z TN20/2104Z BECMG 2100/2102 8000 NSW SCT012 BKN030 RMK PEA
Decoded TAF for Porto Alegre Canoas Airport (Brazil)
TAF issued by SBCO on Monday 20th of September 2021 at 15:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 5 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 20th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday 21st of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
2018/2106 11010KT 5000 TSRA BKN015 FEW035CB TX22/2018Z TN20/2104Z
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 110°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
broken at 1500 ft = 460 m few clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m
becoming from Tuesday 21st of September 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Tuesday 21st of September 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2100/2102 8000 NSW SCT012 BKN030
no significant weather
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m broken at 3000 ft = 910 m
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Niterói
- for Porto Alegre Salgado Filho airport at 4 mile↑
- for Fazenda do JacuÃ airport at 10 mile↑
- for Belém Novo airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Porto Alegre Canoas
- for Porto Alegre Salgado Filho airport (SBPA) at 4 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fazenda do JacuÃ airport (SSJC) at 10 mile↑
- for Belém Novo airport (SSBN) at 17 mile↑
- for Novo Hamburgo airport (SSNH) at 18 mile↑
- for El Dorado airport (SSMK) at 18 mile↑
- for Astral airport (SSGI) at 19 mile↑
- for Aeroclube de Eldorado do Sul airport (SIXE) at 19 mile↑
- for Montenegro airport (SSNG) at 26 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)