Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Manta airport (Ecuador) / ICAO SEMT/ IATA MEC
Manta airport (Ecuador) is located close to Manta, El Arroyo at 3 mile↑, Tarqui at 4 mile↑, Manta at 4 mile↑, Montecristi at 7 mile↑, Rocafuerte at 17 mile↑, Portoviejo at 17 mile↑, Jipijapa at 28 mile↑, Santa Ana at 28 mile↑, Sucre at 28 mile↑, Bahia de Caraquez at 30 mile↑,
Elevation : 15 m = 49 ft
- runway 05/23 : 2860 m = 9383 ft
aerial view of Manta
METAR for Manta airport - SEMT
SEMT 251700Z 24001KT 6000 -DZ SCT016 OVC026 24/22 Q1013 RMK A2993
Decoded METAR for Manta Airport (Ecuador)
METAR issued by SEMT on Tuesday 25th of January 2022 at 17:00 UTC, issued 35 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 2 km/h = 1 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m. overcast at 2600 ft = 790 m.
light intensity drizzle
Remarks : A2993
TAF for Manta airport - SEMT
SEMT 251640Z 2518/2618 32008KT 9999 SCT016 BKN023 BECMG 2600/2602 21007KT OVC020 BECMG 2615/2617 27008KT BKN020 TX28/2520Z TN24/2611Z
Decoded TAF for Manta Airport (Ecuador)
TAF issued by SEMT on Tuesday 25th of January 2022 at 16:40 UTC, issued 55 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 25th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Wednesday 26th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
2518/2618 32008KT 9999 SCT016 BKN023
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 320°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m broken at 2300 ft = 700 m
becoming from Wednesday 26th of January 2022 à 02:00 heure TU to Wednesday 26th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2600/2602 21007KT OVC020
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 210°
overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Wednesday 26th of January 2022 à 17:00 heure TU to Wednesday 26th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2615/2617 27008KT BKN020 TX28/2520Z TN24/2611Z
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 270°
broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Manta
- for Jipijapa airport (SEJI) at 4 mile↑
- for Portoviejo airport (SEPV) at 16 mile↑
- for Los Perales airport (SESV) at 30 mile↑
- for Chone airport (SECH) at 44 mile↑
- for Guale airport (SEGE) at 56 mile↑
- for Jama airport (SEJM) at 59 mile↑
- for Pedro Cabro airport (SEPB) at 67 mile↑
- for Ayangue airport (SEAY) at 71 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)