Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Buenaventura airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKBU/ IATA BUN
Buenaventura airport (Colombia) is located close to Buenaventura, Zacarías-Riodagua at 1 mile↑, Buenaventura at 5 mile↑, Buenaventura at 16 mile↑, Dagua at 24 mile↑, Kilómetro Diez y Ocho at 32 mile↑, Restrepo at 32 mile↑, Ocache at 36 mile↑, Yumbo at 38 mile↑, Vijes at 39 mile↑, Santa Genoveva de Docorodo at 40 mile↑,
Elevation : 15 m = 49 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1202 m = 3944 ft
aerial view of Buenaventura
METAR for Buenaventura airport - SKBU
Decoded METAR for Buenaventura Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKBU on Thursday 1st of January 1970 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18839 days and 13 hours and 3 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is °C = °C and dew point is °C = °C . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is mb = mb
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
TAF for Buenaventura airport - SKBU
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cali airport (SKCL) at 74 km↑
NOTAM for Buenaventura Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Buenaventura
- for M. Fidel Guabito airport (SKGB) at 42 mile↑
- for Cali airport (SKCL) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tulua airport (SKUL) at 55 mile↑
- for Condoto airport (SKCD) at 90 mile↑
- for Armenia airport (SKAR) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cartago airport (SKGO) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Popayan airport (SKPP) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chaparral airport (SKHA) at 105 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)