Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Medellin airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKMD/ IATA EOH
Medellin airport (Colombia) is located close to Medellín, Belén at 1 mile↑, El Poblado at 1 mile↑, Medellin at 3 mile↑, Envigado at 3 mile↑, Itagui at 4 mile↑, Sabaneta at 5 mile↑, San Antonio de Prado at 5 mile↑, La Estrella at 6 mile↑, Berlín at 6 mile↑, Bello at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 1508 m = 4948 ft
- runway 02/20 : 2500 m = 8202 ft
aerial view of Medellin
METAR for Medellin airport - SKMD
SKMD 141200Z 01004KT 9999 8000S FEW018 BKN030 20/18 Q1020 RMK HZ A3013
Decoded METAR for Medellin Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKMD on Thursday 14th of October 2021 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 42 hours and -1431 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 10°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m. broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
Remarks : haze A3013
TAF for Medellin airport - SKMD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Rio Negro airport (SKRG) at 20 km↑
nearest airports to Medellin
- for Rio Negro airport (SKRG) at 12 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Urrao airport (SKUR) at 39 mile↑
- for Andes Antioquia airport (SKAN) at 41 mile↑
- for Amalfi Antioquia airport (SKAM) at 60 mile↑
- for Puerto Nare airport (SKPN) at 69 mile↑
- for Velasquez airport (SKVL) at 80 mile↑
- for Quibdo airport (SKUI) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Palanquero Air Force Base airport (SKPQ) at 82 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)