Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC El Yopal airport (Colombia) / ICAO SKYP/ IATA EYP
El Yopal airport (Colombia) is located close to El Yopal, Yopal at 2 mile↑, Aguazul at 15 mile↑, Labranzagrande at 21 mile↑, Pajarito at 22 mile↑, Nunchia at 26 mile↑, Villanueva at 29 mile↑, Tauramena at 33 mile↑, Mani at 35 mile↑, Aquitania at 37 mile↑, Caserío Regalito at 38 mile↑, Tamara at 38 mile↑, Pore at 39 mile↑,
Elevation : 313 m = 1027 ft
- runway 05/23 : 2575 m = 8448 ft
aerial view of El Yopal
METAR for El Yopal airport - SKYP
SKYP 210200Z VRB02KT 9999 FEW040 SCT090 28/18 Q1011 RMK A2987
Decoded METAR for El Yopal Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKYP on Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 02:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 57 days and 1374 hours and -82071 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 28 °C = 82 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m. scattered clouds at 9000 ft = 2740 m.
Remarks : A2987
TAF for El Yopal airport - SKYP
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bogata airport (SKBO) at 207 km↑
nearest airports to El Yopal
- for Mani Casanare airport (SKMN) at 35 mile↑
- for Santiago Island airport (SKSI) at 41 mile↑
- for Sogamoso airport (SKSO) at 47 mile↑
- for Trinidad airport (SKTD) at 50 mile↑
- for Paz de Ariporo airport (SKPZ) at 51 mile↑
- for Paipa airport (SKPA) at 58 mile↑
- for Villanueva airport (SKVN) at 62 mile↑
- for Tunja airport (SKTJ) at 68 mile↑
- for Hato Corozal airport (SKHC) at 72 mile↑
- for Puerto Gaitan airport (SKPG) at 73 mile↑
- for Orocue airport (SKOE) at 80 mile↑
- for Carimagua airport (SKCI) at 89 mile↑
- for Tame airport (SKTM) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Puerto Lopez airport (SKOL) at 94 mile↑
- for Malaga airport (SKLA) at 99 mile↑
- for San Gil airport (SKSG) at 101 mile↑
- for Santa Rosalia airport (SKSL) at 105 mile↑
- for La Gaviota airport (SKGA) at 114 mile↑
- for Villavicencio airport (SKVV) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Captain Luis F. Gómez Niño Air Base airport (SKAP) at 118 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)