Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Chimbote airport (Peru) / ICAO SPEO/ IATA CHM
Chimbote airport (Peru) is located close to Chimbote, Urbanización José C. C. Maritegui at 1 mile↑, Buenos Aires at 3 mile↑, Chimbote at 6 mile↑, Coishco at 11 mile↑, Puerto Santa at 14 mile↑, El Carmen at 26 mile↑, Caras at 49 mile↑, Shingal at 49 mile↑, El Socorro at 53 mile↑, Viru at 53 mile↑, Yungay at 53 mile↑, Aura at 54 mile↑,
Elevation : 21 m = 69 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1800 m = 5906 ft
aerial view of Chimbote
METAR for Chimbote airport - SPEO
SPEO 051300Z 17009KT 9000 BKN006 17/16 Q1015 RMK TX22.1/ TN15.0 BR PP000
Decoded METAR for Chimbote Airport (Peru)
METAR issued by SPEO on Friday, November 5, 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 192 days and 4627 hours and -276473 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : broken at 600 ft = 180 m.
Remarks : TX221/ TN150 mist PP000
TAF for Chimbote airport - SPEO
SPEO 161700Z 1618/1718 20018KT 9999 FEW005 TX21/1619Z TN15/1711Z BECMG 1702/1704 18008KT BKN010
Decoded TAF for Chimbote Airport (Peru)
TAF issued by SPEO on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 17:00 UTC, issued 15 hours and 7 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday, May 16, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday, May 16, 2022 à 02:00 heure UTC
1618/1718 20018KT 9999 FEW005 TX21/1619Z TN15/1711Z
Wind 18 kt = 33 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 500 ft = 150 m
becoming from Monday, May 16, 2022 à 04:00 heure TU to Tuesday, May 17, 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1702/1704 18008KT BKN010
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 180°
broken at 1000 ft = 300 m
nearest airports to Chimbote
- for Casma airport (SPSA) at 26 mile↑
- for Caraz airport (SPAA) at 49 mile↑
- for Anta airport (SPHZ) at 65 mile↑
- for Trujillo airport (SPRU) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quiruvilca airport (SPQR) at 85 mile↑
- for Urpay airport (SPAI) at 95 mile↑
- for Huamachuco airport (SPUC) at 98 mile↑
- for Malin airport (SOML) at 105 mile↑
- for Casa Grande airport (SPCG) at 107 mile↑
- for Pias airport (SPIS) at 109 mile↑
- for Cajabamba airport (SPJB) at 111 mile↑
- for Chagual airport (spgl) at 111 mile↑
- for Paramonga airport (SPPG) at 115 mile↑
- for Barranca airport (SPBA) at 122 mile↑
- for Cajamarca airport (SPJR) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pacasmayo airport (SPYO) at 140 mile↑
- for Playa airport (SPPL) at 146 mile↑
- for Tocache airport (SPCH) at 152 mile↑
- for Palma del Espino airport (SPPN) at 154 mile↑
- for Lagunas airport (SPGS) at 156 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)