Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM San Juan de Los Morros airport (Venezuela) / OACI SVJM
San Juan de Los Morros is located close to San Juan de los Morros, Municipio Juan Germán Roscio at 2 mile↑, San Juan de los Morros at 2 mile↑, Villa de Cura at 12 mile↑, Municipio Zamora at 14 mile↑, San Sebastian at 14 mile↑, Estado Aragua at 16 mile↑, Zuata at 18 mile↑, Municipio Sucre at 19 mile↑, Cagua at 20 mile↑, Ortiz at 21 mile↑,
428 m = 1404 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1521 m = 4990 ft
aerial view of San Juan de Los Morros
METAR for San Juan de Los Morros airport - SVJM
SVJM 051902Z AUTO 29006KT NCD 32/18 Q1010
Decoded METAR for San Juan de Los Morros Airport (Venezuela)
METAR issued by SVJM on Monday 5th of April 2021 at 19:02 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 43 days and 1 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 32 °C = 90 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 43% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 290°.
TAF for San Juan de Los Morros airport - SVJM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Valencia airport (SVVA) at 66 km↑
NOTAM for San Juan de Los Morros Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to San Juan de Los Morros
- for El Palmar airport (SVEP) at 21 mile↑
- for Maracay El Libertador airport (SVBL) at 23 mile↑
- for Guesipo airport (SVGP) at 23 mile↑
- for Hato Rancho Alegre airport (SVHE) at 27 mile↑
- for La VigÃa Oeste airport (SVJO) at 28 mile↑
- for Maracay Mariscal Sucre airport (SVBS) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hato La RomereÃ±a airport (SVRM) at 34 mile↑
- for Valencia airport (SVVA) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)