Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Atyrau airport (Kazakhstan) / ICAO UATG/ IATA GUW
This airport is located below sea level. It is one of the lowest airports in the world.
Atyrau airport (Kazakhstan) is located close to Atyrau, Rakusha at 3 mile↑, Atyrau at 3 mile↑, Balyqshy at 4 mile↑, Atyraū Oblysy at 12 mile↑, Makhambet at 39 mile↑, Aqqystaū at 39 mile↑, Atrau at 42 mile↑, Bayshonas at 53 mile↑, Dossor at 61 mile↑, Maqat at 79 mile↑,
Elevation : -22 m = -72 ft
- runway 14/32 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Atyrau
METAR for Atyrau airport - UATG
UATG 110200Z 13005MPS 1600 R14/P2000U BR OVC003 01/01 Q1016 TEMPO 1000 DZ BR OVC002 RMK QBB090 QFE764/1018
Decoded METAR for Atyrau Airport (Kazakhstan)
METAR issued by UATG on Tuesday 11th of January 2022 at 02:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 280 hours and -15808 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 18 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : overcast at 300 ft = 90 m.
Temporarily 1000 drizzle mist overcast 002 remarks : QBB090 QFE764/1018
TAF for Atyrau airport - UATG
UATG 102301Z 1100/1124 11010MPS 2000 BR OVC003 TX00/1111Z TNM02/1103Z TEMPO 1100/1106 0400 DZ FG OVC001 BECMG 1107/1108 3100 BKN011
Decoded TAF for Atyrau Airport (Kazakhstan)
TAF issued by UATG on Tuesday 11th of January 2022 at 23:01 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 11 days and 19 hours and 31 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 07:00 heure UTC
1100/1124 11010MPS 2000 BR OVC003 TX00/1111Z TNM02/1103Z
Wind 19 kt = 36 km/h, direction is 110°
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
overcast at 300 ft = 90 m
temporarily from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1100/1106 0400 DZ FG OVC001
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
overcast at 100 ft = 30 m
becoming from Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 08:00 heure TU to Wednesday 12th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1107/1108 3100 BKN011
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 1100 ft = 340 m
nearest airports to Atyrau
- for Astrakhan airport (URWA) at 190 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aktau airport (UATE) at 228 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Uralsk airport (UARR) at 279 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aktyubinsk airport (UATT) at 327 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Krasny Kut airport (UWSK) at 345 mile↑
- for Elista airport (URWI) at 358 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Makhachkalu airport (URML) at 360 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orenburg airport (UWOO) at 362 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)