Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Aktyubinsk airport (Kazakhstan) / ICAO UATT/ IATA AKX
Aktyubinsk airport (Kazakhstan) is located close to Aktyubinsk, Aqtobe at 2 mile, Ferrosplav at 7 mile↑, Sambay at 18 mile↑, Algha at 24 mile↑, Akkemer at 41 mile↑, Martuk at 46 mile↑, Batamshinskiy at 52 mile↑, Oktyabrsk at 54 mile↑, Khromtau at 54 mile↑, Temir at 76 mile↑,
Elevation : 225 m = 738 ft
- runway 13/31 : 3097 m = 10161 ft
aerial view of Aktyubinsk
METAR for Aktyubinsk airport - UATT
UATT 161630Z 22011MPS 5000 -SN DRSN OVC036 M07/M09 Q1003 TEMPO 23016MPS RMK QFE732/0977
Decoded METAR for Aktyubinsk Airport (Kazakhstan)
METAR issued by UATT on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 16:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 246 hours and -14395 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is -7 °C = 19 °F and dew point is -9 °C = 16 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1003 mb = 29.62 inHg
Wind speed is 40 km/h = 21 kt, direction is 220°.
Clouds : overcast at 3600 ft = 1100 m.
Temporarily 23016MPS remarks : QFE732/0977
TAF for Aktyubinsk airport - UATT
UATT 161104Z 1612/1712 25008MPS 3100 -SHSN DRSN BKN011 SCT020CB TXM06/1622Z TNM11/1612Z TEMPO 1612/1624 27013MPS 2000 SHSN BLSN BKN006 BKN015CB TEMPO 1700/1712 1000 SHSNRA BR BKN004 BKN015CB
Decoded TAF for Aktyubinsk Airport (Kazakhstan)
TAF issued by UATT on Sunday 16th of January 2022 at 11:04 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 10 days and 11 hours and 31 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
1612/1712 25008MPS 3100 -SHSN DRSN BKN011 SCT020CB TXM06/1622Z TNM11/1612Z
Wind 16 kt = 29 km/h, direction is 250°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
light shower snow
broken at 1100 ft = 340 m scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
temporarily from Sunday 16th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1612/1624 27013MPS 2000 SHSN BLSN BKN006 BKN015CB
Wind 25 kt = 47 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
broken at 600 ft = 180 m broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
temporarily from Monday 17th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Monday 17th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1700/1712 1000 SHSNRA BR BKN004 BKN015CB
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
shower snow rain
broken at 400 ft = 120 m broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
nearest airports to Aktyubinsk
- for Orsk airport (UWOR) at 83 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orenburg airport (UWOO) at 131 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Adamovka airport (UWOD) at 147 mile↑
- for Kvarkeno airport (UWOH) at 166 mile↑
- for Sibay airport (UWUA) at 181 mile↑
- for Chelkar airport (UATR) at 195 mile↑
- for Magnitogorsk airport (USCM) at 227 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Uralsk airport (UARR) at 256 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)