Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Lvov airport (Ukraine) / ICAO UKLL/ IATA LWO
Lvov airport (Ukraine) is located close to Lviv, Sknyliv at 1 mile↑, Rudne at 3 mile↑, Lviv at 3 mile↑, Obroshyne at 4 mile↑, Navariya at 5 mile↑, Solonka at 5 mile↑, Sukhovolya at 5 mile↑, Bryukhovychi at 6 mile↑, Pustomyty at 7 mile↑, Dublyany at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 326 m = 1070 ft
- runway 13/31 : 3305 m = 10843 ft
aerial view of Lvov
METAR for Lvov airport - UKLL
UKLL 221600Z 31004MPS 9999 -SHSN SCT021CB BKN021 M03/M06 Q1018 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Lvov Airport (Ukraine)
METAR issued by UKLL on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 73 hours and -4319 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -3 °C = 27 °F and dew point is -6 °C = 21 °F . This correspond to 80% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 14 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 310°.
Clouds : broken at 2100 ft = 640 m. scattered clouds at 2100 ft = 640 m.
light shower snow
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Lvov airport - UKLL
UKLL 221103Z 2212/2312 32006G11MPS 3000 -SN BR OVC007 TXM03/2212Z TNM06/2304Z TEMPO 2212/2312 34008G13MPS 1100 SHSN BKN003 BKN018CB
Decoded TAF for Lvov Airport (Ukraine)
TAF issued by UKLL on Saturday 22nd of January 2022 at 11:03 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 5 hours and 58 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
2212/2312 32006G11MPS 3000 -SN BR OVC007 TXM03/2212Z TNM06/2304Z
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 21 kt = 40 km/h, direction is 320°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
overcast at 700 ft = 210 m
temporarily from Saturday 22nd of January 2022 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2212/2312 34008G13MPS 1100 SHSN BKN003 BKN018CB
Wind 16 kt = 29 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 47 km/h, direction is 340°
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
broken at 300 ft = 90 m broken at 1800 ft = 550 m
nearest airports to Lvov
- for Laszki Field airport (EPJL) at 48 mile↑
- for Arlamow airport (EPAR) at 65 mile↑
- for Zamosc Mokre airport (EPZA) at 70 mile↑
- for Ivano Frankovsk airport (UKLI) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ternopol airport (UKLT) at 80 mile↑
- for Rzeszow airport (EPRJ) at 87 mile↑
- for Rzeszow Jasionka airport (EPRZ) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Luck airport (UKLC) at 90 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)