Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Omsk airport (Russian Federation) / ICAO UNOO/ IATA OMS
Omsk airport (Russian Federation) is located close to Omsk, Sadovyy at 1 mile↑, Omsk at 4 mile↑, Vkhodnoy at 6 mile↑, Novoomskiy at 9 mile↑, Luzino at 11 mile↑, Beregovoy at 15 mile↑, Irtyshskiy at 15 mile↑, Roshchino at 21 mile↑, Azovo at 22 mile↑, Krasnyy Yar at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 95 m = 312 ft
- runway 06/24 : 2876 m = 9436 ft
- runway 07/25 : 2500 m = 8202 ft
- runway 15/33 : 725 m = 2379 ft
aerial view of Omsk
METAR for Omsk airport - UNOO
UNOO 051130Z 20005MPS 9999 BKN033CB 00/M01 Q1017 R25/190045 NOSIG RMK QFE755
Decoded METAR for Omsk Airport (Russian Federation)
METAR issued by UNOO on Sunday 5th of December 2021 at 11:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 51 days and 1229 hours and -73435 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 0 °C = 32 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 18 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 200°.
Clouds : broken at 3300 ft = 1010 m.
R25/190045 no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours remarks : QFE755
TAF for Omsk airport - UNOO
UNOO 051059Z 0512/0612 21005G10MPS 6000 SCT007 BKN020CB TEMPO 0514/0522 1000 BR FU TEMPO 0522/0612 2000 SHSN BR BKN005 BKN020CB
Decoded TAF for Omsk Airport (Russian Federation)
TAF issued by UNOO on Sunday 5th of December 2021 at 10:59 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 51 days and 5 hours and 36 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 5th of December 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 6th of December 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
0512/0612 21005G10MPS 6000 SCT007 BKN020CB
Wind 10 kt = 18 km/h with gusts at 19 kt = 36 km/h, direction is 210°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
scattered clouds at 700 ft = 210 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
temporarily from Sunday 5th of December 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Sunday 5th of December 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0514/0522 1000 BR FU
Visibility is 1 km = 1 mile.
temporarily from Sunday 5th of December 2021 à 22:00 heure TU to Monday 6th of December 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0522/0612 2000 SHSN BR BKN005 BKN020CB
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
broken at 500 ft = 150 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Omsk
- for Omsk Severny airport (UNOS) at 10 mile↑
- for Kalachinsk airport (UNOK) at 52 mile↑
- for Tara airport (UNOT) at 139 mile↑
- for Petropavlosk airport (UACP) at 165 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tevriz airport (UNOW) at 179 mile↑
- for Kokshetau airport (UACK) at 188 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Stepnogorsk airport (UACS) at 192 mile↑
- for Pavlodar airport (UASP) at 246 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)