Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Volgograd airport (Russian Federation) / ICAO URWW/ IATA VOG
Volgograd airport (Russian Federation) is located close to Volgograd, Gonchary at 1 mile↑, Gumrak at 2 mile↑, Ovrazhnyy at 4 mile↑, Gorodishche at 6 mile↑, Imeni Voroshilova at 7 mile↑, Kruten’kiy at 7 mile↑, Gor’kovskiy at 7 mile↑, Alekseyevka at 7 mile↑, Volgograd at 8 mile↑, Krasnyy Oktyabr’ at 10 mile↑,
Elevation : 147 m = 482 ft
- runway 06/24 : 3272 m = 10735 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2469 m = 8100 ft
- runway 11R/29L : 1699 m = 5574 ft
- runway 08/26 : 486 m = 1594 ft
aerial view of Volgograd
METAR for Volgograd airport - URWW
URWW 180730Z 17011MPS 9000 -SN DRSN OVC049 M00/M03 Q1006 R24/820345 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Volgograd Airport (Russian Federation)
METAR issued by URWW on Tuesday 18th of January 2022 at 07:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 107 hours and -5756 minutes ago.
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
Temperature is 0 °C = 32 °F and dew point is -3 °C = 27 °F . This correspond to 80% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 40 km/h = 21 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : overcast at 4900 ft = 1490 m.
R24/820345 no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Volgograd airport - URWW
URWW 180457Z 1806/1815 20011G18MPS 1500 FZRA SHSN BKN011 OVC017 BKN020CB TEMPO 1806/1812 17013G19MPS 0700 +SHSN BLSN BKN004 BKN020CB BECMG 1812/1814 6000 -SHSNRA BKN016 BKN020CB
Decoded TAF for Volgograd Airport (Russian Federation)
TAF issued by URWW on Tuesday 18th of January 2022 at 04:57 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 13 hours and 37 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
1806/1815 20011G18MPS 1500 FZRA SHSN BKN011 OVC017 BKN020CB
Wind 21 kt = 40 km/h with gusts at 35 kt = 65 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
broken at 1100 ft = 340 m overcast at 1700 ft = 520 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
temporarily from Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1806/1812 17013G19MPS 0700 +SHSN BLSN BKN004 BKN020CB
Wind 25 kt = 47 km/h with gusts at 37 kt = 68 km/h, direction is 170°
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
heavy shower snow
broken at 400 ft = 120 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 14:00 heure TU to Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1812/1814 6000 -SHSNRA BKN016 BKN020CB
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
light shower snow rain
broken at 1600 ft = 490 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Volgograd
- for Lebyazhye Air Base airport (XRWL) at 105 mile↑
- for Morozovsk airport (URRM) at 121 mile↑
- for Veshenskaya airport (URRW) at 134 mile↑
- for Remontnoye airport (URRE) at 158 mile↑
- for Elista airport (URWI) at 166 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Krasny Kut airport (UWSK) at 190 mile↑
- for Shakhty airport (URRH) at 201 mile↑
- for Saratov airport (UWSS) at 206 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)